Juvederm Under Eyes - Columbus, OH

I've been getting Juvederm for my under eye...

I've been getting Juvederm for my under eye hollows for about a year (two treatments). The results are absolutely amazing, which I also attribute to the expertise of my doctor. I had no downtime, bruising, or adverse effects. In my experience, it takes about a week for the Juvederm to "settle in" a bit, but it wasn't anything that would prevent me from my normal activities.
Columbus Facial Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Michael Sullivan is the best of the best in my opinion. I've been receiving Juvederm and Botox treatments and have always been pleased with his work and aesthetic. His staff is always attentive, professional, and eager to help answer any questions I have. Dina, the skin care specialist, has provided me with two IPL treatments, with amazing results. Can't ask for a better team!

Thank you for your kind words. I am so pleased that you are not only happy with your results, but with the whole Sullivan Centre experience. I appreciate you taking the time to write your own personal review.
I'm glad this went so well for you! Did you ice the treated area at all?
Thanks! Yes, I iced the treated area on and off for about four to six hours after the treatment. Aside from very slight swelling at the injection sites, I really didn't have any pain, bruising, or notable reactions.