Very Worth It - Columbus, GA

After having 4 kids I had some loose skin and...

After having 4 kids I had some loose skin and decided to get a tummy tuck. The pain was similar to a csection but not quite as bad. Recovery was 2 weeks. Took about 2 months to heal completely with the swelling and lingering pains. I read somewhere that achieving a six-pack after having one is next to impossible. I beg to differ.

Before & after Tt

Before and after tummy tuck

Side view

Side view

So besides my Fox tattoo being cut in half you can see the scar has faded nicely and is very thin.
Columbus Plastic Surgeon

I absolutely love Dr Cochran! He is very cut and dry, will not tell you what you want to hear but will come together with you for a solution that best suits your needs. He has very skilled hands and very knowledgeable. Don't let the fact that he doesn't work in a huge city, like ATL, or Hollywood fool you. I personally feel he does better work than those big city doctors who charge and arm and a leg for their service. You will get great results from him and his absolute best every time.