Looking to Get a Tummy Tuck Soon...- Columbus, GA

Hi my name is Shonda I'm a 35 yrs old mother of...

Hi my name is Shonda I'm a 35 yrs old mother of five..three girls ages 19,17,10 and two boys ages 7 and 4mos before I had my last child my highest weight was 183lbs I lost 65lbs and was down to 118lbs but when I found out I was pregnant I was 116lbs.During my pregnancy I gained 45lbs and since I had the baby I have lost most of that weight and I'm down to 125lbs but I have a lot of extra skin on my stomach from the weight loss and the pregnancy and it don't look good on my small frame so I'm looking into getting a tummy tuck and I have already found a doctor I have an consolation Sept 25th and I will post more from then on..

Thank you Kimmers25...I do plan on to putting my kids to work..lol.. I will keep updates posted.I'm trying to put before photos up but I'm having trouble but hopefully I will have them up soon.

Welcome to RealSelf Shonda:)  Thank you for joining us and I look forward to following your journey.

Whoa you have your hands full with the kiddos!   They will be of great help for you during recovery.  Put them to work and let them wait on you.

Congrats on the weight loss; I know how hard that is to accomplish.  Keep us up to date on everything.