Excited about my tummy Tuck and Breast Lift - Columbus, GA

I went for my consulation with Dr. Pagadala in...

I went for my consulation with Dr. Pagadala in Columbus,Ga. After talking with him I knew that he was the right doctor for the job. I am planning to have my surgery around June. I am taking off 2.5 weeks for recovery. I hope that's enough time because, I work in the hospital and I stand and walk most of the time. I live in birmingham but, after reading all the great reviews on this doctor and meeting him , I feel comforable. Yes, I have visited other doctors in my area and state but, didn't get that comfortable feel. I will update as I count down to a new me.
congrats on your decision to have your TT and BL!! I went to the same office but my sx is Dr. Cochran. I think 2.5 should be ok, but everyone is different. I would say to purchase a good compression garment as the one they give you for the TT is just a binder, and there is a difference. I dont know, they might have something different when you have a BL in conjunction with your TT. If you dont mind me asking, what did they quote you for the BL, as that is next on my list.
I chose to do both at the same time for 7800. I think is a great price. I am not getting in plants just a lift.

pre

counting down to a new me

Just over thinking

Has anyone taking arnica? I wish I could move my surgery date up but, I have to wait til after my daughter graduate from college next month. I wonder do I need to rent a recliner. How many sport bras should I buy?
I'm still sleeping in my recliner at 2 weeks post op! I'm a side sleeper so I cannot sleep in my bed until my sides no longer feel sore. My recliner has been a lifesaver. If you don't use a recliner you're gonna need to prop your back and knees with over 8 pillows as ladies on here have posted. It's just better to get/rent a recliner if you can. All the best!
Congratulations on such a huge decision!! Just think, this gives you time to get your items for healing. And without the rush. Can't wait to see afters!!!
Thanks Pr3tty_1n_P1nk, I will post after pictures. I can not wait to finally see the flip gone.

waiting on the new me

As I visit and read so many stories, I wonder how am I going to handle the pain. Do I need to start taking my iron pills to help with anemia. I Look At My Body In The Mirror And THINK about how I about to get my body back.
I will see about one. How many bras did you buy?
I never did anything to my breasts so I don't know...I'm guessing 2-4...search in RS for "breast lift" maybe you'll find the info you need.

The new me count down

Now it's may and June is fast approaching. I have so thoughts going through my mind.
Wishing you well!!! You're results going to be stunning =)
Thank you Mz.Diva, June is coming around the corner.

count down!!!

The time is getting near for a new me. A new flat stomach and a pair of breast that will sit up without a bra. I have received my package from the doctor office for me to review and sign. I may not be ready for the pain but, I am ready for the flip stomach to go. I just got to get my supply list together. I am ready! !!
I'm scheduled for June 5th. You're going to look amazing! So excited for you!
Thank you jovie313. . We are going to be on the flat side for the summer.. I think about the scar but, the scar will outweigh this flip.

count down

So, I went to get my blood drawn. I hope everything will be okay. I have had iron problems all my life but, I had started taking iron complete by gnc. I been taking them for over three weeks. Let's keep our fingers crossed.
nomorerack.com no "s"
Congrats and good luck! I had a breast reduction last summer. I found these really thin bras (like a nylon material) at Marshalls & TJ Maxx. I wore them at home. Then, when I went out, I wore sport's bras. I found them on nomoreracks.com. They were inexpensive, comfortable and you get a multipack...
I'm another June girl! My TT is a week after yours :) looking forward to hearing how you go!

12 days and counting down to the new me!!!

As my surgery approach, I have do many mix feelings going on. My blood work came back fine. I am glad I started taking the gnc iron complete because, I have always had problems with my iron. I am starting to know I need to get my house in order and start buying my supplies for after care. I hate I can't tell my family or friends because, they wouldn't understand.
Hello copper girl. How are you doing? Did they ever give you any advice as what to do if you anemic? I've been all my life and I have my consultation on the 3rd with cochran.
Don't worry all the support you need is right here on realself
I'm sorry I just noticed you liv in Alabama. How far of a drive is it. Are you staying in Columbus for recovery.

Yeah ladies, I am a week away

June 10 is fast approaching. I have most of my supplies list together. Got the house cleaned up over the past weekend, checked my hotel reservation again. I may need to buy some more pillows for the long trip back home .
Ladies I live in peachtree city I had my consultation with him yesterday (dr. C) today I am not feeling convinced lol .... One day I am like heck yeah I need this done like right now and the next day I am scared again. I have no support around here at home at all. So I have been getting it here this is a awesome site :) I wish you guys luck and a quick recovery. Would like to know what supplies you guys bought and.
Hi ladies, I had my consult last week. I will be calling to schedule my TT tomorrow. I am 54 nervous and scared about it. I sure hope the pain will be something I can handle. I am hoping to schedule my around the 3rd week. SO it would be after yours.

whoop!! whoop!!

Ladies., this time next week I will be on the flat side with a breast Lift. I Had Natural Births With My babies, So I Am Not Sure How I Am Going To Handle The Pain.
Copper girl our days are approaching. Are you sure your ready. Here we go let's do this. We can do this. We're going to have to share our recovery stories together.
Copper girl copper girl here you and I go. Both of us will be under the knife getting sexier than we are. Soon as I get back to hotel I'm going to be looking for you on real self. We can cry, and heal together.
Dr7423, I am ready!!! Are you ready? This time next week we will be at our hotel thinking how we finally did it. I know I will be crying. I will jump on here to check up on you. I have to admit that after my tummy tuck and breast lift, I will need stop drinking beer. My pure weakness . lol

Aunt flow

I hope aunt flow can come on before my surgery day. I don't know if I will be able to deal with her, tummy tuck and breast lift, all at the same time.
Copper girl its almost time. Its almost time. I'm so excited for the both of us. Yayyyy here we go,here we go. 1.2.3.4. This is what we been waiting for....Copper girl your going to be sexy abs out. Hello Ms Six pack, let's make this happen. Tell me how is your nerves - lol we got this
Dr7423, I am ready! !! We been waiting for this moment. Now, it's Friday and Tuesday morning will be here. Our abs are going to be awesome.
Welcome and good luck, will keep you in my prayers

Three days

Three days till my get my sexy bod back.. I am getting so excited. I picked up some extra shifts at work so, I can keep my mind off my surgery day. I will fit the gym today and tomorrow but, Monday I will relax. Dr7423 are you ready?
I been at working just thinking the day is coming soon. I am getting so excited. I can't seem to sleep.
Lol I read your response on my blog. Hotatlanta is beautiful. You'll love it here. Unfortunately your not here long, but its non stop entertainment. As for Miami I'm just ready to get there and get home. Its so expensive there. So how long did you take off of work for your recovery. I teach elementary school so I'll be off all summer. Once your tummy tuck is complete don't over exert yourself, take time let your body heal. See you soon Ms Six Pack

This Sunday

Today is Sunday and I am at work just getting over excited about my surgery. I have gone over the plans with my friend on the aftercare but. You know with men , you have to tell them again. I Still Have To Pack. I have my supplies together just have to pack it up
ItTakesaVillage and dr7423, thank you ladies for the support. I wish I could tell my family or my friends but, they wouldn't understand. Dr7423, I am ready,
Wooohooo!!! Two more divas joining the plastic surgery after party in a couple of days and bringing their sexy with them! Coppergirl & Dr7423 you'll be in my prayers! ((Diva hugs))
Lol I read your last few postings, yes I'm ready. Are you ready. Let's go and get this over with. I'm tired of my stomach sitting in my lap. Lol Let's do the dam thing. No crying now . No shaking before the surgery. No no backing out. Lol. Our time has arrived you'll be in my prayers and thoughts,can't wait too see you post telling me you did it.

Time is running down

I am on my last night to work. I can't wait to get off in the morning. I will be preparing my mind body and spiritual soul for Tuesday morning.
Thanks pixie and mom of 6. Tomorrow I will be heading out to columbus around 3
good luck!!!!
Good luck :)

counting hours.

Today is my baby son birthday and tomorrow his mom will be getting this flip cut off and these breast lifted back up. I am so excited. I will take my antibiotics tonight. I am so excited to share my thoughts and feelings with you ladies. I hope to post new pictures or a update after surgery.
Good morning. This is it. 24 hours from today you'll be sleep being transformed to a new you. I see your leaving today at 3:00. How many hours do it take for you to get to Columbus Ga. Who coming with you. Are you leaving right after the procedure tomorrow. Be careful. From all the readings I read make sure you walk and stretch your legs. So you want get any blood clots. Ms copper girl after our procedure we're going to have to show off our results. Have a safe trip to Ga andi will post to you ass soon as I get back to my hotel tomorrow. Good luck lady
Sorry, sorry these types I meant the word as not ass. Please forgive me

Tomorrow is the day

This time tomorrow I will be in surgery. On my way to a new me, this time tomorrow no more flip, no more padded bras or push up bras, no more stomach hanging over the pants, no more holding in my stomach while wearing a cute dress. Tomorrow my stomach will be flat again, my breast will set up again. I will love my body again, when I look into the mirror, I am ready. Dr. Sumanth pagadala in columbus ga here I come tomorrow for you to contour my body like it use to be.
Dr7423, yes I will be leaving at 3 am in the morning. It's a 2.5 hour drive to columbus. I will stay overnight after the sugery. I have my incentive spirometer and compression socks . I will start my antibiotics to night and take my nausea medication a hour before surgery in the room. I will make sure I walk. I hate pain so, I will try my best with the walking. Dr7423, tomorrow is a life changer. We will go in one way and come out a sexy woman. Good luck be blessed.

Will be gone tomorrow

Copper girl its that time lady. I'm be thinking and praying for you.love ya and see you on the flat side.
I know you won't be able to sleep :) who is taking you to Columbus? You need to let me know where you are staying . If I pick dr. C I will be staying there the first night also. I am emailing Vicki tomorrow some questions I still have on my mind and I want to see if i can get a quote from dr. P also :) stay calm try to get some rest and know that a lot of people will be praying for you :) after this you will only wear all of your shirts tucked in lol so exited for you

It's that time

Good morning ladies, I am just getting up, about to take a shower, kiss my kids, and pray before heading to columbus ga to start my new beginning. I am ready!!!. Whatever, I don't have at this point will be ok.
Sending prayers and best wishes ur way!!
Coppergirl this is it. Your probably already at doctor. Sisterhood it is. Here we go!!!! Talk to you soon.
Coppergirl, I read your post and I realized we have something, we both work at a hospital, which Im on my feet most the shift 12hrs. I will definitely stay tuned to your journey because I too hope that 2 to 3 weeks will be long enough to be out for recovery. You are in my prayers.

down to the last hour

Just arrived in columbus ga, just finished taking my nausea medication. Going to check in hotel then off to the doctor office. The distance is on 11 miles from each other. Saying my last prayers for all my rs buddies having surgery today
Coppergirl you okay. Check in tell us something
Hey coppergirl. I did it. I'm six packed out. Haven't heard from you. Did you have your TT. Are you done. Miss u. Let me know how your doing
Hope that all is well

It's done

I am ok just in pain, I have been up walking some. Sleepy.

Hey ladies

I am good just pain, I had two surgery done at one time. I went on about 9 am and finish about 2 ish. I s n

post op day 1

Just getting up to take my pain medication and to walk around some. My is was putting out 100 now it's down 25. I am not in alot of pain. I think dr. Sumanth pagadala did a great job. He was answering all if my last minute questions and. Keep going over and over again about marking on my body. Tummy tuck with liposuction and breast lift, I believe I am doing ok.
Hey Hunni, glad to hear your doing well. We made it!!!

random thoughts

I am staying at the homewood suites by Holton and the staff was sweet here. They brought me a get well basket full of food and a get well card. I would recommend this hotel if anyone come here for surgery. They made sure I had extra pillows and that food basket came in handle during the night. I guess I had image the pain would have been worst but, I feel sore. I have to go see Dr Sumanth pagadala this morning before I leave. He has a great stuff. Every Body was kind and helpful to me.
I hope so axis see 10 and thank you. Thank you indy36
So happy for you! The pain and recovery will be over before you know it!
Glad u doing ok

Leaving columbus

Just leaving the doctor office and my stomach is flat as broad. My breast points up and round. I am so glad I came here. I have to come back week to get my drains out.
Hey can u check your inbox
Pictures send us pictures. I gotta see your full procedure. My stomach is swollen but I did post
You right, when I get up to take a shower, I will post. How are you feeling?

post op day 2

My second day. In pain and sore when I try to get up. I get it and walk around and then sit back down. I am glad I did procedure at once. The breast lift doesn't hurt as bad as my stomach. Waiting for my daughter to cook and my boyfriend to come over to help me bath. I will post pictures when he can come and help me
Nikki101887, I just inbox you back
I feel great. Sore stomach hurt like hell when I laugh and cough. I been doing a lot of walking.

flatside

Here are my pictures ladies, I am loving me even more
I'm soo glad your doing well and looking wonderful!
Thank you Hottowgirl, I Am Loving The results
I think you will need more time off work, but then again I have low pain tolerance and am 40! I wish I had taken 4 weeks off instead of 3!! Congrats and take it slow first week is so rough! Then everyday gets better

post op day 3

I am better then yesterday. After I took a shower and ate alittle, I went to sleep. I find myself getting full quicker. I don't care because, I don't want to stretch my stomach out again. My drain haven't been putting out much so, I hope when I head back next Thursday dr Sumanth pagadala will take it out. I do believe I am going to have to move to the couch today because, the bed is killing me. You know ladies, I went and brought all these supplies and my doctor just told me to use anti bacteria soap and water and allow the strips to fall off. I guess the supplies will come in handle later.

My before and after photos

Coppergirl. I'm looking at your photos you don't look swollen at all. I'm jealous.lol my stomach so big im going to doctor today so he can look at me. I love your results. Are you moving around a lot. I am. I refuse to allow this to stop me.
Thx Dr7423, I Am Alittle But not nothing big. I am walking but not like you. When I look at your before and after pictures. It's a big difference. You look good. I figure by next week, I will move around outside.:)
I don't do well with pain either!!! Lol we picked a tummy tuck I see you did your boobs too I hope you don't have too much pain I found week 3 to be painful! I'm going on week 5 and I still hate driving in the car it hurts lol all the bumps

a better day

I been up walking alittle more and the pain is getting much better. My drainage tube can be taking out Thursday. I don't have alot of bruises where I had liposuction. I can't wait to be put clothes on next week and head outside. I will post pictures tomorrow.
You look awesome! Are the Arnica pills helping with bruising
Thank you Chicago 6122, you look great. Girl, I had to have my boobs redone. I went to a doctor who had supposed to have giving me a lift instead I got flat boobs. I was so depressed just looking at them. So, I saved up to have another lift and a tummy tuck done..
Good for you!!! You deserve it makes me sad to hear some have not so good results glad you got to have it fixed!!

Looking good

Hey ladies, here are some new pictures. I think things are looking good. I am sore but dt. Sumanth pagadala know he pulled this skin down. No stretch marks in the front. I am so excited.
You look great.
What a huge difference! You're looking amazing
I love your results. You don't look swollen. Your waist line just fell into place.

post op day 6

I am more discomfort then pain. Dr. Sumanth pagadala is a old school doctor that has a special way he does surgery. I may have over thought the pain. I am able to stand up straight today. My doctor said to I can stand up straight when I am ready. My boobs feel fine. I don't feel any feelings right now in my right nipple. I am so in love with my new body.
You look awesome, Dr. Pagadala did a phenomenal job. I'm glad the pain is getting better.
Thank you tomigirl, I am ready to sleep in a different position besides the recliner position. He did a great job. I need him to do liposuction of my thighs next . lol. . They look bigger now since the tt. Lol
Honey!! You are about to fill out your clothes like you mean it! Curves all day and your boobies tho'!

post op day 7

Today, I am feeling great. I head back to columbus tomorrow to get my drain out. I have really enjoyed this time at home but, I am ready to get out the house. I am not in alot of pain. My boobs are trying to get feeling back. I still sleeping in a recliner position in the bed. I can't wait to see when can I sleep in other positions. I sit back and worry about my return back to work in July. I really hope three weeks recovery time will be enough time to take on three 12 - hour shifts come july.
Ms Copper girl. Omgosh your stomach look so dam good. Your curves. Awe you look good. Boo whoo I'm jealous. No seriously you look so good.
Thank you dr7423, I greatly appreciate it. We are team thick. We both are going to be summer fine.
Your welcome. I'm having a TT with lipo on flanks and inner thighs. I'm going for another consult with same doc in July. I have a lot of questions for him that I didn't have the first time I met him. Thanks to this website and you lovely ladies stories, I now have better questions for him.

drain out

I went to dr. Sumanth pagadala top get my drain out. It felt weird when he was pulling the drain out. He said everything looks good but, to come back sooner if I starts to feel fluid (like a water bed feel) around my stomach. I went and walked around the mall and that plus the long drive back home wore me out. He look the strips off and my cuts looks really good. He could me not to put anything on them right now. Loving me results.
You look good lady!! Happy Healing and I know it felt good to get out the house and walk around.
Thank you Babygirlva2, it feels good getting out the house. I am loving this new me.
Your incision is very low and you're looking awesome!! Wishing you happy healing! :-)

Still sore

Hey, ladies, I been walking more but, I am just sore. My breast and stomach are sore. I still have to keep pushing because, July 6 will be and it will time to head back to work. I still love my results. I love my results so much that I had to try on some two piece bathing suites to evaluate my scar. Lol
Hey sexy bikini babe! I see you working it! Glad you're doing so well.
Awww! Thank you ItTakesaVillage, it means alot to me to have sure support and encouragement from all of you ladies.
Oh my Ms Lady looking good. Bathing suits look good on you. I'm jealous.lol maybe after my weight loss I'll take a picture in a bathing suit. I don't even own a bathing suit. Yikes.. You look fantastic. Now if your still swolleniI can just see your stomach will be extremely small.

better days

I went to columbus for my second check up. I had my stitches removed from my navel. I don't have to be back for two months. Yesterday, I was able to hit the gym treadmill (walking). I just have to work with the soreness in my stomach. My breast are doing good. Both tt and bl scars are healing very good. My doctor said on my next week he will see if I will need to do scar therapy. In the meantime, he said I can use bio oil. Thanks for all the support and encouragement from everyone.
Well lady we have both over come to worse part of recovery now were on our way to seeing results. How do you feel. Are you doing anything else besides walking. You look fabulous. Aren't you proud of having a TT. I am.
yes, We Have Gone Through The worst ,. I love love your results. I am soo glad I had it done.
Your results are marvelous. Congratulations Ms Hotness

Best decision ever!!!!

My breasts are sore but, my stomach is doing much better. I am so excited about my results. I am so glad I choose the right doctor to bring my dream of having a flat stomach again and to finally have my boobs sitting back up. I could not have asked for a better experience. My scars are looking and healing good. I do have a little swelling during the day but nothing major. I am still out walking soon. I know I have three more weeks before I can really do a good good workout.
Do you think it is possible to take care of a baby after two weeks again? That is my fear. I will have help the first two weeks but after that I won't be completely on my own I will have to care for the baby again.
I think so, I have more soreness then pain. I had to babysit my niece and I did ok. I had my boobs and tt done at the same. Everybody pain level is different. I wish you the best and I hope everything will work out for you.

updates pictures

Hey ladies, I went out for a outing with my kids and I have a little swelling on the left side and I still have soreness. As you can see I am still swollen on my sides. It look like I got dog ears on my sides. Lol.
Dog ears or not (prayerfully not) your body is bangin' honey! You look grrrreeeattttt!!!!!!!

Just because

A picture with my favorite shirt on . No stomach.
Wait excuse typo.I read my post you replied on.I want to get to a size 12. I don't want to be skinny
What size are you wanting to get Down too on breast size.. I wish you the very best on your weight loss goal.. Atlanta better watch for Ms. Dr7423.
Hey I read my post you relied in. I want to gt to a size 12. I don't want to be skin by, I want to be thick and grown & sexy. So 165-170 no mor than 175 I'll be happy. Looking at your pictures you look as if your an 10- you look good,

disposable stitches

Hey ladies, I wonder have anyone experience a few of there disposable stitches coming out? As I was running my finger over my boobs and tummy scar with neosporin, I would feel something that felt like a stitche. True enough it was, one each boob and one down by my hair. I called the doctor office and the nurse explained that it can happen sometime and wanted me to come in today so, the doctor could take them out. I told her 2.5 hours was too far to drive for something small enough for me to handle. I just didn't want to miss up my great results. She gave me the go ahead and I took them out myself. They suppose to dissolve under the skin but sometimes they be pushed out .
She done said stop the press lol you too funny...she does look good in them jeans ;)
I am really!! I was 202 going into surgery

4th of July

Hey ladies, happy 4th of july. My count down to work is closing in. Sunday night will be here and I hope I can make it for 12 hrs. Here are some new pictures. Enjoy your weekend and be safe. And for the ladies who just had surgery be careful.
Your doctor did a fine job'! You look amazing - happy healing !
Nice photos coppergirl!

breast leak

I woke up this morning with my shirt soaked with fluid. My left breast have been more sore then my right breast. I called the doctor office and less then 5 mind the on call doctor called me back and I described the fluid color. I told him I was feeling a knot (if you had milk in your breast from breastfeeding), he said it was accumulated of fluid and that it had to come out so, I wasn't in a panic shock but, I just wanted to make sure I didn't need to head to columbus this morning. The on call doctor said allow it to drain and don't put anything on it till tomorrow. It was good to know the doctor was a phone call away.
I'm jealous of your skinny physique, you look fantastic. You don't look swollen. Has your swelling gone away now. Wow you look Soooo goooood. Wow Ms Skinny. Ugh I'm jealous.lol I go in November for my last procedures
Her Ms. DR7423, thank you for sure kind words. I only swell up when I over do it. I wear my shap wear under my clothes, sometimes my binder at home or on a quick run to the store, and my walmart wrist trimmer when I go walking. I need to get this hips back down to a comfortable size.
How long did you wear those jeans I could not wear anything that didn't expand around my waist till 6 weeks po and now at 8 weeks po it has to be loose pair of capris haven't attempted jeans yet but may tonight!

day one of work

Hey ladies. I figure I would jump on here to tell you how my first night at work. My 12 hrs shift is coiming to an end. I expected that I would be hurting or something but, actually I feel okay. I wore my shape wear but, believe you me, I will not be wearing it again to work. I was only wearing my shape wear garment when I would leave the house for my date night or family time so, I would say a few hours not 12 hrs. Well. Lesson learned!!. I will have to wear my binder to work. I wish I could take off my shapewear now. I am totally glad I took off three weeks be cause walking on these hard hospital floors can beat you down. One night down and two more to go.
Hey Ms Copper girl, I noticed below you comments on not finish with your journey, what else are you going o do? I don't see any flaws in your figure.
Hey dr7423, I need suction on my thighs. Thank you for such kind words. I would like a bbl but I guess I can do squats. Lol
You look gr8! Im going to see Dr. cochran in Oct. Will schedule Surgery for march. Very excited! Did you have Lipo on your back?

Loving my flat stomach

I am sorry ladies it's been awhile since I have posted pictures. I am still loving my flat stomach. I feel good going to the gym with my tank top. My breasts is another story but, my I am so glad I got it done and I am so glad I went with the right doctor. I started using silicone but it seems to be making my scar darker then lighter. So, I think I will use just bio oil for now. I hope everyone who was my surgery buddy is going good and for the ladies that is planning to have their stomach done, I wish you the best.
Wow hun u look great!
Thank you for sharing your story! I have my TT, BA/BL in 12 days. I'm beyond excitement!! Thank you for sharing your post op tips! Hope u continue happy recovery! You look AHHMAZINGGG!
Hello Dahling, you look mahvelous! How are your breasts healing? Did the side "boob" swelling under the arms go away? I have that too.

Hey ladies

I am sorry it's been awhile since I updated. I am loving my choices.
Hey, love your latest pictures! You look so good! My tummy tuck is in about 33 hours and I am starting to freak out. Getting very scared about the pain. I've had abdominal surgery before, but the incision was not nearly as big as the one for the tummy tuck. Just feeling very scared, and I feel sad that I won't be able to do as much for my daughter and husband for a while. Just curious... did they do your IV through your neck? His nurse told me they normally go through the neck, and I'm so nervous about that. Also, how long was it before you could shower? Thank you for all the help so far!
Many blessings on your procedure!
Thank you, GetMeBody4!
dr. Sumanth pagadala

Dr Sumanth pagadala, is a great doctor. He Took Out Time To Answer All Of My Questions And To Calm My Nerves down. He made me feel at ease. I would highly recommend him and she staff. He said he was going to give me back my body . I felt his price was good. He didn't make me feel as if I was just dollar. Great bedside manners. And the nurses staff is so sweet and caring.