26 No Kids Stubborn Belly &back Fat - Columbus, GA

I hope to gain a more contoured shape that would...

I hope to gain a more contoured shape that would allow me to feel more sexy in my skin. I have been avoiding being intimide .dressing up (I cried on my birthday because I was too fat for the dress) just being the girlie girl I am because my tummy is driving me crazy. I noticed it's in the way! I know belly fat is a leader in disease and I want to get rid of mine asap. I have tried the gym but I have yet to be successful . I tried dieting ... fat pills nothing worked .. or maybe I was not so invested in it. I pray everything goes success with this and I get the results I want. Just a small waist and flatter back is all I ask for.
Columbus Plastic Surgeon

Just met him for my consultation he said I was a excellent candidate . He was very fast and polite. He assured me within 90 days I'd see full results and that the upper back fat is different from abdominal fat. It may be tougher to get it completely flat but I'd see a big difference . He said I was not big enough for an. TT and that I actually was not over weight anywhere else. .

Good luck.
I went to him for a consultation. I am going with him as well. He is doing agresive lipo on me,and removing skin of my belly. Can you post some post op pics?
You should look terrific girl because you look pretty good now. Good luck with your surgery.
Thanks!!