Eyelid Surgery Upper & Lower -Columbus, GA

I have real sensitive eyes and they get puffy if I...

I have real sensitive eyes and they get puffy if I sleep hard or don't get much sleep (which is almost always). I had upper & lower Blepharplasty and it worked wonders. I have a small scar running through my right eyebrow, from a car wreck, and that eyelid had really gotten bad. The skin drooped over my eyelashes so far that it almost completely covered my eyelashes on the right side.

A couple more pic's

Columbus Plastic Surgeon

He put a stitch in each ofmy lower lids & taped it to my forehead. This was to prevent the bottom lids from looking like a bloodhound's eye. I was going back almost every day, even when I didn't have an appointment, bercause I thought something was wrong. That single stitch cam out once. Dr. didn't mind & assured me everything was fine.

love your new face!
Thanks! I also had that stitch taped to my forehead. I did not know it was there because i didn't look in the mirror until late that night after the surgery. I kept trying to get the tape off of my forehead! I can only imagine what would of happened if I would of succeeded in getting that tape off!! I'm glad it was done though, to keep the eyelid from drooping. I only thought my lower lids may of been drooping a little/felt like they were being pulled downwards. Massaging the lower area helped eliminate this feeling. Happy healing!
hi , I had my eyes done on sept 6th ..I still have stiches in ..I am a little scared because I have that bloodhound eye look ..OMG I hope it goes away !!! I am massaging upward as often as I think about it ..please tell me that pulled downwards look goes away !
You probably shouldn't massage them, that would probably stretch the skin and do the opposite of what you want.
I went to my Dr today and he did not like the way my eyes were drooping so he put a stich in the corner of both bottoms and taped it to my forehead...I feel much better now :)
Good deal!

Thanks for sharing!  Your pictures really show your recovery process.  You look stunning :)