Eyelid Surgery Upper & Lower -Columbus, GA

I have real sensitive eyes and they get puffy if I...

I have real sensitive eyes and they get puffy if I sleep hard or don't get much sleep (which is almost always). I had upper & lower Blepharplasty and it worked wonders. I have a small scar running through my right eyebrow, from a car wreck, and that eyelid had really gotten bad. The skin drooped over my eyelashes so far that it almost completely covered my eyelashes on the right side.

Thanks for sharing!  Your pictures really show your recovery process.  You look stunning :)

A couple more pic's

love your new face!
Thanks! I also had that stitch taped to my forehead. I did not know it was there because i didn't look in the mirror until late that night after the surgery. I kept trying to get the tape off of my forehead! I can only imagine what would of happened if I would of succeeded in getting that tape off!! I'm glad it was done though, to keep the eyelid from drooping. I only thought my lower lids may of been drooping a little/felt like they were being pulled downwards. Massaging the lower area helped eliminate this feeling. Happy healing!
hi , I had my eyes done on sept 6th ..I still have stiches in ..I am a little scared because I have that bloodhound eye look ..OMG I hope it goes away !!! I am massaging upward as often as I think about it ..please tell me that pulled downwards look goes away !
Columbus Plastic Surgeon

He put a stitch in each ofmy lower lids & taped it to my forehead. This was to prevent the bottom lids from looking like a bloodhound's eye. I was going back almost every day, even when I didn't have an appointment, bercause I thought something was wrong. That single stitch cam out once. Dr. didn't mind & assured me everything was fine.