I'm 25, 5'4, 176 lbs. I have 1 son. I am so...

I'm 25, 5'4, 176 lbs. I have 1 son. I am so excited about my surgery. Like many of you ladies on here I have had big breast since a young age. I never really got to experience wearing cute bras. I have to buy mines off the internet which is like $60 a piece or I have to go to macy's or dillards to get my bras. I wear a 34H. Having a big chest really gets in the way. I can't even run as fast as I want because they are always flopping everywhere. Even though I bought a good supportive sports bra, they still move everywhere. I have my pre-op sept. 24, 2013 which is the day before my boyfriend birthday I just can't wait. But, I will keep you ladies up to date on everything that's going on.

Another Day

I decided to wear this orange dress with the type of bra I had on it made my breast look even bigger. Everyday I look in the mirror It seems the more I work out and lose some weight or tone up my breast are not going anywhere. I have exactly 25 days left until surgery. I'm a little nerves but I'm excited at the same time.

updating pictures

Pre-op

I had my pre-op yesterday. It went very well and it didn't last long at awhile. The nurse really didn't have to go over much but the norm just am I taking any medicine, what to not do after the surgery and before, not eat nothing after midnight. My surgery is at 11:30am I go to the dr. office to get marked up and then head over to where im having my surgery. I thought I would be having the surgery earlier then that but it's fine. I can take care some things before I have my surgery. Im extra excited today because my job gave me the days off that I need I just have to bring a note from the dr. saying how long I need to be out. I have to go shopping to for the surgery.
Ladies, what are something's that you recommend that I get for the surgery?
Oh, yea I was also shocked how many prescriptions I have to have filled which is only 3. pain medicine, something for nausea, and an inflammatory medicine.
Also. ladies do you know if I need to stop taking my birth control for the surgery I forgot to ask them?

October woo-hoo!

Yay! I'm so happy October is here my surgery is next Tuesday. I took the 8th-31st off from work which is a good thing. I'm able to recover and get some studying done for school. I'm feeling just a little nervous now because I don't know what to really expect. Yes, I know what's going to happen and what they going to do to me but I'm just wondering what the experience going to be for me and how am I going to feel afterwards. I have a great support system so I'm not to worried. My love going to be off the day of and after. My mom going to be off that day. So that's really helpful to me. My son get out of school earlier. I feel everything that has happen to me and my many blessings that I been getting is from god. Thanks everyone who gave me good tips what to get for my surgery. That was really helpful.

Today is the Day!!!!

First of all, I'm up early. It's freaking 4:50am. Why? I think it's due to me being really excited but, I'll probably be sleeping by the time I have to go the doctor to get marked up. I'm be so hungry about the time I have my surgery because it's at 12:00 pm. Why must I have to have it that late. I know me and my body I get hungry around 8 am every morning. So its going to suck that I can't eat or drink until after my surgery. I think its mostly a mind thing. Anyways I'm not nervous yet. My mom coming with me I think she going to be more nervous then me. Well I'm going to go. I keep y'all updated, see you guys on the other side.

Day after

Well I'm not really in any pain. My sides r really sore. I think it is because I was moving my arms a lot and I was scratching my back a lot. But other then that im doing ok. Just ready to take this ace bandage off and take a shower. Pictures coming soon!!!!

updated pics

another pic

They don't look at all happy with my results so far

1 week post-op

well everything went okay for the first we week I haven't had any pain everything is healing okay. I have been sore sometimes and sometimes it feels like I haven't even had surgery. I can't wait till next week when I can really start working out nothing extreme just lower body exercise and a lil walking. Here go some pics~

2 week post-op

Well I haven't had any pain. I'm just sore. It feels like when I was pregnant and had milk in my breast and when they got cold they ache, but that's how they feel. Everything healing ok. The right breast is more swollen. I'm so ready to go baxk to work I'mbored out my mind.

1 month

Well everything going good. I haven't had no complications. My right looks a little swollen still and has a scab up under my breast that haven't came of yet. I'm very pleased with my results just wish I could get back to work without the restrictions and I'm so ready to really start back workimg out. I love running so I can't wait to start back where I wouldn't have to worry about holding my breast down lol. I think I'm a 36 D. I'm please with that. Overall I think I had a great exprience. I go for my 6 week check-up on the 19th.

1 more photos

5 weeks!!!!

6 weeks

Well this is my last review I will do for awhile. Everything is great. The doctor took me off my restrictions so I returned to work yesterday. I went and got measured I'm a 36 D. Well the next time I probably post again will be 3 months from now. Hope everyone the pics....
Columbus Plastic Surgeon

He is a wonderful doctor

You are looking great - such a inspiration !!!
Your looking fabulous, and Bio oil has done wonderful things for me as well :)
What have you been using on the scars? They look great
thanks, I been using bio-oil
Fabulous - Congratulations - you did all the right things!
my breast look now very similar to yours. are they still swollen??
my right still a little swollen
Wow - you have had amazing results! Congrats! you must feel amazing! Thank you for continuing to post your pictures - its really helpful!
You must be over the moon. You look amazing. Your before and after is unbelievable.
Thanks
They look great! Congrats
thanks!
wow...you only paid $2000...... I've been quoted $ 7000 her in md. I'm going to have to look into your dr.:) .... hows the healing going? any updated pics
I paid that much because of my insurance. healing is going ok. I haven't had any itching, my t zone up under my breast was bleeding, but its ok now.
You look great. I am currently a 34H like you were and my surgery is in a few weeks. I can only hope my afters look as good as yours!
You look amaze balls. Love the pink bra
One week and you are looking great!!! Try to rest for a few weeks so it won't cause any stress on your breasts. You'll get zingers if you don't. Lol. I'm at 5 weeks and still scared to exercise but next week my PS say I can start working out again but no jumping. Can't wait to work out and lose this stomach!! Wishing you a smooth and fast recovery!!
thanks, Im trying to rest as much as I can but its hard lol.
My sides were definitely the worst as far as being sore. Take one day at a time and you will be back to your old self soon!
Congratulations! Sounds like everything is going well!
Congratulations! I wish you a speedy recovery.
Congratulations on making it to the other side with us!!!!! Take care of yourself and don't do anything!! Rest! Rest! Rest! Rest!!
Yea! So glad for you! Don't worry everything will be ok:)
Glad to hear it went well. Have a good rest!
I hope it all goes well.