I'm 25, 5'4, 176 lbs. I have 1 son. I am so...

I'm 25, 5'4, 176 lbs. I have 1 son. I am so excited about my surgery. Like many of you ladies on here I have had big breast since a young age. I never really got to experience wearing cute bras. I have to buy mines off the internet which is like $60 a piece or I have to go to macy's or dillards to get my bras. I wear a 34H. Having a big chest really gets in the way. I can't even run as fast as I want because they are always flopping everywhere. Even though I bought a good supportive sports bra, they still move everywhere. I have my pre-op sept. 24, 2013 which is the day before my boyfriend birthday I just can't wait. But, I will keep you ladies up to date on everything that's going on.

best of luck with your surgery... mine looked alot like yours... I have never been this happy in my life...
thanks!
Good Luck.. we have the same doctor!

Another Day

I decided to wear this orange dress with the type of bra I had on it made my breast look even bigger. Everyday I look in the mirror It seems the more I work out and lose some weight or tone up my breast are not going anywhere. I have exactly 25 days left until surgery. I'm a little nerves but I'm excited at the same time.

updating pictures

Pre-op

I had my pre-op yesterday. It went very well and it didn't last long at awhile. The nurse really didn't have to go over much but the norm just am I taking any medicine, what to not do after the surgery and before, not eat nothing after midnight. My surgery is at 11:30am I go to the dr. office to get marked up and then head over to where im having my surgery. I thought I would be having the surgery earlier then that but it's fine. I can take care some things before I have my surgery. Im extra excited today because my job gave me the days off that I need I just have to bring a note from the dr. saying how long I need to be out. I have to go shopping to for the surgery.
Ladies, what are something's that you recommend that I get for the surgery?
Oh, yea I was also shocked how many prescriptions I have to have filled which is only 3. pain medicine, something for nausea, and an inflammatory medicine.
Also. ladies do you know if I need to stop taking my birth control for the surgery I forgot to ask them?

Ok, girl I am about to hook you up. Your surgeon was my surgeon. He is awesome, you will be happy. Just make sure you give it some time. You will not be given a bra, just wrapped in a bandage. You will be able to take a shower 24 hours after you get home. Get some Miralax, you will need it. Get some gauze, the kind from Family Dollar is the best and the cheapest. You will also need to get some Kotex pads, the cotton cover kind, also available at the Dollar Store. They are soft and are good for padding on the sides. Get some Neosporin, they will want you to use it for a week, then keep your incisions covered with Vaseline. DON'T TRY TO LIFT THINGS. Get some Dial antibacterial body wash, works great. I have a Marena bra that will fit you. I will give it to you. I also have front close leisure bra that you can have as well. Just private message me and we can meet in Columbus, and I will hand them over. :) So don't spend the money on those. I slept in one of our recliners for two weeks. It was great. I got bio-oil and have used it since the third week, it is nice. Your birth control should be fine. Keep your incisions covered! That's all I can think of right now, if you have any more questions let me know. :)
Oh and tell the anesthesiologist if you are a puker, and he will put anti-nausea stuff in the iv. I never got nauseous. And the pain not bad at all. You will absolutely need someone with your when you take your first couple of showers. Ok, that's all.
Oh, and make sure you get two weeks off, you will need them.

October woo-hoo!

Yay! I'm so happy October is here my surgery is next Tuesday. I took the 8th-31st off from work which is a good thing. I'm able to recover and get some studying done for school. I'm feeling just a little nervous now because I don't know what to really expect. Yes, I know what's going to happen and what they going to do to me but I'm just wondering what the experience going to be for me and how am I going to feel afterwards. I have a great support system so I'm not to worried. My love going to be off the day of and after. My mom going to be off that day. So that's really helpful to me. My son get out of school earlier. I feel everything that has happen to me and my many blessings that I been getting is from god. Thanks everyone who gave me good tips what to get for my surgery. That was really helpful.

I'm excited for your surgery next Tuesday!!! Looking forward to see your after pictures too!! Get ready to be constipated and itchy!! My two worst things while healing. Good luck! Can't wait to read about your process!
Critter mom, that's sweet of you! You rock!

Today is the Day!!!!

First of all, I'm up early. It's freaking 4:50am. Why? I think it's due to me being really excited but, I'll probably be sleeping by the time I have to go the doctor to get marked up. I'm be so hungry about the time I have my surgery because it's at 12:00 pm. Why must I have to have it that late. I know me and my body I get hungry around 8 am every morning. So its going to suck that I can't eat or drink until after my surgery. I think its mostly a mind thing. Anyways I'm not nervous yet. My mom coming with me I think she going to be more nervous then me. Well I'm going to go. I keep y'all updated, see you guys on the other side.

I hope it all goes well.

Day after

Well I'm not really in any pain. My sides r really sore. I think it is because I was moving my arms a lot and I was scratching my back a lot. But other then that im doing ok. Just ready to take this ace bandage off and take a shower. Pictures coming soon!!!!

Congratulations! I wish you a speedy recovery.
Congratulations on making it to the other side with us!!!!! Take care of yourself and don't do anything!! Rest! Rest! Rest! Rest!!
Yea! So glad for you! Don't worry everything will be ok:)

updated pics

My sides were definitely the worst as far as being sore. Take one day at a time and you will be back to your old self soon!
Congratulations! Sounds like everything is going well!

another pic

They don't look at all happy with my results so far

1 week post-op

well everything went okay for the first we week I haven't had any pain everything is healing okay. I have been sore sometimes and sometimes it feels like I haven't even had surgery. I can't wait till next week when I can really start working out nothing extreme just lower body exercise and a lil walking. Here go some pics~

You look great. I am currently a 34H like you were and my surgery is in a few weeks. I can only hope my afters look as good as yours!
You look amaze balls. Love the pink bra
One week and you are looking great!!! Try to rest for a few weeks so it won't cause any stress on your breasts. You'll get zingers if you don't. Lol. I'm at 5 weeks and still scared to exercise but next week my PS say I can start working out again but no jumping. Can't wait to work out and lose this stomach!! Wishing you a smooth and fast recovery!!

2 week post-op

Well I haven't had any pain. I'm just sore. It feels like when I was pregnant and had milk in my breast and when they got cold they ache, but that's how they feel. Everything healing ok. The right breast is more swollen. I'm so ready to go baxk to work I'mbored out my mind.

They look great! Congrats
thanks!
wow...you only paid $2000...... I've been quoted $ 7000 her in md. I'm going to have to look into your dr.:) .... hows the healing going? any updated pics

1 month

Well everything going good. I haven't had no complications. My right looks a little swollen still and has a scab up under my breast that haven't came of yet. I'm very pleased with my results just wish I could get back to work without the restrictions and I'm so ready to really start back workimg out. I love running so I can't wait to start back where I wouldn't have to worry about holding my breast down lol. I think I'm a 36 D. I'm please with that. Overall I think I had a great exprience. I go for my 6 week check-up on the 19th.

1 more photos

You must be over the moon. You look amazing. Your before and after is unbelievable.
Thanks

5 weeks!!!!

What have you been using on the scars? They look great
thanks, I been using bio-oil
Fabulous - Congratulations - you did all the right things!

6 weeks

Well this is my last review I will do for awhile. Everything is great. The doctor took me off my restrictions so I returned to work yesterday. I went and got measured I'm a 36 D. Well the next time I probably post again will be 3 months from now. Hope everyone the pics....

You are looking great - such a inspiration !!!
Your looking fabulous, and Bio oil has done wonderful things for me as well :)
Columbus Plastic Surgeon

He is a wonderful doctor