Revision (Smaller Implants & Lift) - Columbus, GA

My first implants were over the muscle, high...

My first implants were over the muscle, high profile, 550cc. After a few years and breast feeding the starting sagging. I had my ps add saline to my existing implants going from 550cc to 800cc and they looked like 2 huge grapefruit s sitting on my chest! Unhappy, I went back to get them smaller 400cc and under the muscle with a lift. I'm a bodybuilder with low bf% so under was what I needed. However because my chest muscles were over developed he had to stay over. Other than having to go over the muscle, I wish I would have done this in the first place! They look great and Im only 3 days post op. They fit my frame perfectly and look so natural.
Columbus Plastic Surgeon

Thanks so much for offering your opinion on your doctor.

With more detail about your experience - such as tips for getting good results, pros/cons, before & after photos - our team can add your story to the Breast Implant Revision community.