No More Tiny Saggy Boobies! - Columbus, GA

I had an excellent doctor here in Columbus (Dr...

I had an excellent doctor here in Columbus (Dr.Willson) my procedure went great (so I am told by wonderful staff). I am 6 days post op and ready for my healing to be over.....but I know I have to be patient. I had Natrelle memory silicone gel implants 400 cc in right and 425 cc in left to even out. I have unders and I also had a lift in conjunction with my implants. I am wearing a soft cotton sports bra for my recovery and so far so good! I feel enormous but I am reassured that is normal. I am taking full advantage of this forum now that I know about it! It has been great for answering the majority of my questions. I have two children. And my previous op weight and height were 145 lbs @ 5'7" and I was a 36B after my 400's I am pretty sure I will be in a D cup. I also hope to lose about 10 to 15 lbs around the mid area. Lol good luck ladies and happy hunting if you are in the market for new boobies!

Second post op appt this afternoon!

I see my PS this afternoon I am so excited! Hope to take some of my bandages off so I can take more pics! I will update as soon as I get back!

Healing....

OK almost 4 weeks post op now and healing! I don't feel at all swollen anymore I have been doing a little bit more exercise wise and so far just taking it day by day! I love my results I still have some light bruises and scabs from deeper cuts. I have started putting Maderma on my scars to help lighten them. I am going to wait on fancy bras for a few more months. I am still pretty comfy in sports bras. Here is a photo of the incisions.

new pic

Pic
Columbus Plastic Surgeon

Wonderful to work with excellent with explanation and procedure outline.

You look wonderful!
You look beautiful! Nice size and shape!
Thank you so much! You look wonderful too!
Looking great! The time really does fly by! I can't believe that I I'll be 4 weeks post op in 2 more days!
Congrats and yes time does fly by! I will be 3 weeks post op this upcoming Thursday and I am so happy! I want to start working out again! I want to run I am going to my next post op appt Tuesday and I plan to ask my PS about cardio. I know he said that if I want to run I have to make sure I don't bounce so I guess double up the bras? Anybody 3 weeks post op run and have suggestions? Thanks
Just wanted to let you know that I hit 4 weeks last Thursday. And I still find myself having to double up on the sports bras when I run. Last night I tried with one of those tight under armor shirts with the built in bra. I had to turn around and come home bc it wasn't enough support (and I'm a 36 C). Maybe it is partly that I'm a little nervous about it as well
Yeah I hit 4 weeks this Thursday and I am definitely nervous about running! I tried last night I was definitely well supported but don't think I am ready for the bouncing quite yet. I have just been speed walking for about 4 miles every other day and seems to be just fine. Thanks for letting me know though I will definitely try again later on this week but I know what you mean about being nervous!

Congratulations! You look great! And yes, you'll notice a lot of changes over the next few weeks as the swelling subsides and your breasts settle in (drop.) I like the soft bra with the front clasp. Where is your incision? Glad you've made it through the first week of recovery. Thank you for sharing on RealSelf!

Thank you Beth And yes I have noticed many changes I think i have dropped my husband said he thinks so too. I feel much less swollen than before and my soft bras are nice and comforting but when is it safe to start looking for regular bras do you know I am unsure of what size to even start at? I had anchor incisions so lollipops with the extra cut underneath my breast at the fold that was an after thought for my PS because we never discussed that. I wasn't upset about it just like "oh more incisions there". But so far so good! I am looking forward to my next post op appt! Thanks again!

I waited until 3 months post op to buy my expensive bras and I had them professionally fitted. My implants took that long to completely drop into place. I have a hunch that the extra cut will pay off in the long run. Hope your next appointment went well!

your results look good!
Thanks you look great too!
             thank you!
Your look great for 6 days! I had breast lift, no implant, and I am not happy. I have cried for 2 days. Where did you find your bra?
Thanks so much! I had a few spots of blood yesterday and I am nervous I am not in crazy pain and I don't any unusual swelling so I don't think its a hematoma any advice? And I got my bras chepo style at Walmart actually for less than $7 my surgeons office sent me home in one and I sent my hubby all over town for more and low and behold he found them there the exact same ones! I had a lollipop lift and he went under my breast increase as well, but I did knew after a lift I would have nothing left so I knew I needed an implant as well. Why are u so unhappy? I hate that u are! Don't get so down I was too for a bit because I am an energetic person and sitting stationary for long depresses me and I am sick of taking it easy! Lol keep ur head up!
Keep us posted w pics. I wanna see how big they are im 5'7 and 155lbs or so. And i was old to go 550 ccs but im scared they will be too big. Im a 38b smaller on my left boob. Lol
I bet they will be big at 550 but I know for sure I am going to be a D after its all said and done so if you know you want bigger than a D you will have to go up! I will definitely keep you all updated I know how it feels to have many questions and find someone who has the same height and build to compare! Lol
Loo thx u! Yes soo many questions. Everyone has kinda scared me and said i dnt want to regret not going big enough. :-( But i dnt wanna be huge either haha. My surgery wont be till aug/sept. so im still looking and deciding. Congrats again :-)
Your only 1 day behind me. I also had Natrelle Allergan silicone implants put under and a lift. Mine are 475cc. We are same height and weight. Your breasts look great and they will drop and the swelling will go down. Happy Healing:)
Thank you so much and happy healing to you too! Do you feel you will be a D as well? I felt way too big after but I know I am still swollen and what not but I actually told my doc I wanted a C and I knew right away I was way too big to be a C even after the swelling don't you think? I do think I really like the size though.... they've grown on me lol! Happy healing and congrats to you as well!
I feel I will be a D or full D. I always was a full C or D until I breastfed and lost weight. As far as being a C cup, alot has to do with how much breast tissue you had before your surgery. Remember that your breasts are still very swollen and that will take some time to go down and for everything to settle in. Give it time and I think you will be happy with the end result;)
Looking great!!