41 Year Old, Mother of 3, Married - Columbus, OH

My motivation was to fit my clothes better. ...

My motivation was to fit my clothes better. Mission accomplished. I didn't want an unbelievably big booty but a believable natural enhancement. I also had liposuction on my upper back and lower flanks which no matter how much I dieted and exercised, it just wouldn't go away. My waist has been sculpted to perfection!
hello biggerbooty614, i was curious to know if you have any photos of your post op and before body pics for comparison to showcase dr shah talent? i recently moved to area and have researched local doctors to minimize travel expenses but there are little to no pics.... will you be willing to upload some pics for dr shah's advertisement and to share your journey to help other sisters like myself (who is researching doctors)? miami florida seems to be the homeland of bbls but i want to showcase any hidden talents within my own home state, if there is any! please, help!
Welcome and thanks for sharing your journey with us.

How is your recovery going? Are you able to set on your new butt yet, or do you still have a few weeks of recovery?
Columbus Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Shah was very patient and receptive to what you want your outcome to look like. My visits were not rushed and his staff is very helpful.