Second Time in 11 Years and Very Happy with Results - Columbus, OH

This is the second eyelid and facelift that Doctor...

This is the second eyelid and facelift that Doctor Bing has done for me. The last procedure was 11 years ago. I'm very happy with the results and looking forward to wearing contacts again. I had local anesthesia, which was much easier on my body than a general. The pain afterwards is manageable with Tylenol if one doesn't do well with narcotics (they make me nauseous). Chewing is painful for about a week. I have had very little bruising but used packages of frozen peas to ice my face for the first 24 hours. (I've only listed the doctor's cost below; the operating room and anethesiologist are additional).
Columbus Plastic Surgeon

Doctor Bing is very careful, explains everything in detail, answered all of my questions and called post surgery several times to make sure I was doing well. His instructions are very thorough. I've followed them carefully and my outcome has been great. He is a very kind and considerate doctor.

Thanks for sharing your experience! Do you know how long your surgery lasted?

I found the local much more to my ling than general and the pain was indeed manageable with tylenol. Sorry my auto correct is running amuck.