Dr. Michael Sullivan Changed My Life ! -Columbus, OH

Simply because I'm a man, I was understandably...

Simply because I'm a man, I was understandably highly reluctant to have facial surgery. That said, every concern vanished due to my immediate confidence after meeting with "Dr. Mike" at his magnificent facilty. Because of having had a disciplined, extreme weight loss of now at least seventy pounds and having reached the age of 65, I was concerned that any 'work' may have been obvious to others. My weight loss had a tragic effect on my facial features. I was 'droopy' everywhere, had at least two extra chins, unattractive folds above my eyes which were approaching to having an effect upon my vision, my mouth had changed and I appeared to making me appear sad, my jowels sagged and could have carried groceries if they had pockets or zippers, and I had extensive wrinles surrounding my eyes. Following my initial conference with Dr. Sullivan it was clear to me that I had found the perfect surgeon for my needs. He assured me that he would do exactly what I wanted for improvement to my appearance and would do nothing more. His work revealed his astonishing skills and I was FLOORED by may dramatic changes. This major amount of surgery was absolutely painless and I was out in public within two short days. I remain as Dr. Sullivan's patient for minor procedures such as yearly Botox and facial skin care by his highly qualified and wonderful staff. It's difficult for me to truly explain how indebted I am to Dr. Mike for having rescued my needs so artfully and having been instrumental in renewing my self confidence and of couse my dramatic physical changes to me appearance. Not one person, including my family has ever asked if I have had 'work' done in any manner. I HIGHLY encourage anyone who is considering plastic surgery to come to Columbus for the phenomenal personal care of The Sullivan Center in Columbus, Ohio. Forget the flight cost if you live afar. Please feel free to call or email me at any time to discuss my monumental and life changing experience. My photo can be found on the Sullivan Center Web Site under male plastic surgery procedures.
Ken True

Columbus Facial Plastic Surgeon

This procedure was not a covered expens by my provider. Regardless, it was worth every cent. Forget a new car and visit The Sullivan Center !!!!!!!! Ken True

Ken I want to sincerely thank you for taking the time to write such a flattering and heartfelt review. We know the success of our practice is solely based on patient results and referrals. We truly appreciate your kind words and look forward to seeing you again soon.
Seems to perfect to me, no story just praise, wondering about that one..
-:- Message from RealSelf staff -:-

Wonderful job. From what you describe as your "before" this was huge for you. I bet you are thrilled! Thanks for the review. I know there are other men who "lurk" on this site and you will be an inspiration for them. Congrats.
Thanks Ken! You look GREAT!!!! No way are you 64! Your PS did awesome work!
Thanks ! I'm actually almost 66. !! Hanging in there and having a great, full life.