63 and Holding - Columbus, OH

I had a brow lift, facelift (lower with neck...

I had a brow lift, facelift (lower with neck lift), and eyelid lift two years ago. One year ago I had CO2 laser resurfacing( $5800). I couldn't be happier. I feel remiss in not posting this review much earlier. First I'd emphasize that after I did my research and chose Dr Sullivan, I relied on his professional judgement to make the choice on which procedures would achieve the best results. Second, I did not rely on surgery to do all the heavy lifting ie I eat well, exercise, am religious about sun block, hats, and a skin care regimen that is simple but consistent. Third, don't expect to look 20 at 60, but do I look like one hell of a 63 year old? Yes! Pictures? I do selfies to watch my own progression, but frankly, only one friend knows I had the surgery and we plan to keep the rest guessing.
Columbus Facial Plastic Surgeon

His professional training and peer reviews are outstanding. That said, I had no prior cosmetic procedure experience so this was all a leap of faith for me. He made me feel comfortable with my decision and was straight forward with his answers. Don't go in to any surgeon and say make me look like 'this'. Go in with the expectation that he or she will make you look the best you. I would highly recommend Dr Sullivan to be that surgeon.