Extened Tummy Tuck After Weight Loss - Columbus, OH

Monday is the day! Im very nervous and also...

Monday is the day! Im very nervous and also excited. Wish me luck. I plan on posting pics of before and after. So far Dr Donaldson and his staff have been great! I love his nurse Bobbie and I cant say enough good things about her. I Will be so happy to finally have this extra skin gone. Im hoping that this will be a new start for me.

so Im a little over a week out

so I'm a little over a week out I'm still sleeping in a recliner and I'm definitely having some discomfort but I love my results so far and couldn't be more pleased. I had to go to the hospital yesterday after having my tubes removed because one of my feet had swollen up and they were afraid I had a blood clot. all is well though no blood clot and so on with my recovery

im almost 2 weeks out

I'm almost 2 weeks out and still very swollen.I'm able to get around a little better and can feel that I'm healing. I can't wait to be able to stand up straight and fit into regular clothes also I think I may have a dog ear but other than that I think things are looking good.

more pics

Added some more pictures to show my progress

three weeks out

Wow still really hurting. Everyday feels a little different but the swelling just sucks no getting around it. The compression garment hurts but if you don't wear it it feels like your guts are going to fall out.

well I'm a month out

still haven't started my period and I'm super hormonal I think I'm still very swollen and the more I try to do more swollen I seem to stay. I know that that is just part of the processbut I was actually able to clean my kitchen.

missed one

Missed one

dr Donaldson

Dr Donaldson is amazing! Everytime I think I cant be any more impressed with him I find im wrong. Dr Donaldson is not only an amazing plastic surgeon but is also an amazing and very kind man. I can honestly say I dont think there is a better palstic surgeon in Ohio. I cannot express enough how greatful I am so the beautiful job he has done on my stomach and breasts but he makes you feel so taken care of. His nurse Bobbi is also amazing! if you are in the central Ohio area and are looking for a plastic surgeon Dr Donaldson truly is the best.

before photo

I finally stopped wearing my compression garment

I finally stopped wearing my compression garment and I'm feeling like a big girl :-) still swelling and have gained weight need to drop about 10 pounds its hard when you keep chalking stuff up to oh its just swelling... but the scales don't lie and my friend who had the procedure the same time I did is already fitting into smaller clothes while my pants are still tight. So I need to get back on the healthy eating bandwagon wish me luck.

pic edit

Pic edit

nerve pain

So I seem to be in constant state of swelling even in the morning near my incisions and today I'm starting to get nerve pain there too. I'm sure that its just things rearranging so that I won't be so numb but it sucks

hoping to get smaller but still swelling

Im hoping to get smaller. Lets hope

taken at night and swelling is down

so I took this picture at night and I feel like this one isn't too too bad but you can see the dog ear. DR D. said to give it until im 6months out to see if its part of the swelling and if not he will lipo my hips
Columbus Plastic Surgeon

I'm still swelling off-and-on too (I'm only three weeks tomorrow, but I can tell I'm walking the same path as you and this will be continuing for months to come). It really bites. My Dr. keeps tsk tsk-ing every time I go in for a check-up, as if he's never seen someone well for this long? I find it annoying that he seems surprised, and alarming at once. Thank goodness for this website because otherwise I'd be freaked out that I'm still so swollen.
Yeah I can't wait to put on a pair of jeans and be able to wear them all day wuthout swelling out of them
I had some jeans that were loose on me (to allow room for the extra skin) so I'm able to wear those with my CG underneath, which is good for work (thankfully I work in a casual environment). It is super annoying to have to only wear sweats and leggings, so I feel your pain. Are you taking the bromelain/tumeric? I cannot be certain whether time or the supplement is what worked, but since I started taking it I have noticed a marked decrease in swelling.
No I haven't but I'll give it a try thanks!
phenomenal results!!!! Did you also have lipo?
No I didnt have lipo but I have a bit of a dog ear on one hip and my PS said he may do some lipo on my hips when im like 6months out. :)
You look great. I'm 8 weeks out and still swell by the end if the day.
Even with some swelling, I think your results are spectacular. You must be so happy!
Thank you so much! I want to be happy but not fitting in my old clothes still has me a little down
I just had my TT with Dr. Donaldson a week ago! Small world! :-) You are looking great! I can't wait to be 2 months out!
Its a process I can't wait to see what it looks like when all this swelling goes down. Dr D. Is great! Are you happy so far? I know you must still be really sore
I was 2 weeks yesterday and am pretty much back to normal. It still stings to sneeze and I can't completely lay flat yet because I feel some tugging on my TT incision, but outside of those 2 things I think I don't really have any restrictions, I feel pretty good! :-) I don't know if I am completely happy yet, I think I'm still in shock. That has nothing to do with Dr. Donaldson's work, I know I will love my results (he did my breast augmentation 2 years ago and I love his work!). I'm in shock because for the last 8 years I was used to seeing a certain stomach, and now I look down and I see this one, and its numb and swollen, so it's kind of alien like, like it doesn't belong to me. Did you ever go through that? I'm still struggling with my new belly button too, some days it's open and I love it, then other days its like my binder squashes it or something and it looks non existent and I panic that its going to turn out like a "number 1" belly button. I know Dr. Donaldson and Bobbie will take care of me, it's just the anxiety of seeing your body slowly change and not knowing what the final results will look like. Overall how has recovery been for you? When were you cleared for working out and zero restrictions? Do you still were a binder at all?
the binder squishes everything together so I wouldn't worry about the belly button if you're really concerned you may want to get a little bit of GaAs and put it in the belly button but I would ask Dr Donaldson first yes I still feel all the time but I don't recognize the stomach and that I don't know if I'm fully happy but I think I should be I think I just need to drop some weight and that has nothing to do with Dr Donaldson you sound great for 2 weeks I was still a zombie at 2 weeks congratulations and good luck
wow you look amazing! congratulations
You look fantastic! Great transformation!
You look great!
You have such a long torso, your results are beautiful.
How far around does the scar extend?
Dr Schaffer said he is cutting me from hip to hip ..
Around past my hip
Awww I hate that happened to you..well did they say why your foot was swollen.
They didnt know. Just told me to try and keep it elevated.
Oh okay well..rest up then so you can continue to recover well.
It ended up just needing to be elevated and it was fine but thank you :)
*hugs!*