Feeling Like a New Person After the Reduction - Columbus, OH

I have always had back problems and hated the way...

I have always had back problems and hated the way clothes fit. After the reduction it has been so much easier to exercise and sleep. Clothes finally fit and it feels great. I would have done it sooner had I known how good I would feel. My recover was fairly easy I only had to take two weeks off work and was uncomfortable for only a couple of days. The scarring was mostly gone after a month.
Columbus Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Vasko was amazing. She answered all my questions and was very good at explaining the procedure. Her staff was also excellent at working with my insurance.

Thank you so much for sharing your opinion about your doctor.

I would love to add your experience to the Breast Reduction community, but it would be helpful if you could provide some more detail about your experience with your procedure/treatment. I suggest adding before and after photos - optional of course, so that other community members can use your review as a guide throughout their journey.

Ready to add an update now? Click here to add more detail to your review to be part of the Breast Reduction community today.