Breast Reduction - Columbus, OH

The best thing I ever did!!!!!! I was a "D" cup in...

The best thing I ever did!!!!!! I was a "D" cup in one and a "DD" in the other. I think. They both always popped out of the bra by the end of the day so I may have even been bigger. My breasts had always been large but after having two children they got larger and never went back down. The neck and shoulder pain and headaches were terrible! I couldn't stand it anymore so I asked my primary care doctor about it and he mentioned a breast reduction. I made an appt. with the plastic surgeon he referred me to but I didn't get that warm, fuzzy feeling I wanted from a doctor so I took it upon myself to review other plastic surgeons and found Dr. Anne Taylor. The best ever!!! No complications. The surgical bra was pretty uncomfortable cause it was sooo tight. I made sure I did everything she told me to do, rest, take pain medication if needed, don't lift arms up high. It is very important so the incisions don't open. After about a week went to two loser sports bras but still tight. Dr. Taylor did a wonderful job!! Everything is lined up perfectly where it is supposed to be. I would definitely recommend her to anyone and it was sooooo worth!!! I can't wait til summer to wear a decent bathing suit. And it was sooo fun to try on clothes that actually fit!

Columbus Plastic Surgeon

She was perfect with everything and so was her staff. My husband researched plastic surgeons on line and she had such a good rating so we met with her and loved her and chose her! Everyone in her office was wonderful and caring. I felt like their only patient! I was very well taken care of before, during, and after my surgery.