Help Me Choose the Best Size! Columbus, OH

31 yo, 5'5 145# 36c before. Scheduled for a...

31 yo, 5'5 145# 36c before. Scheduled for a lollipop lift with 600 cc silicone implants. I'm terrified that I will look too big.... I used to be a 36dd before weight loss and want that size again, but I'm not sure if the 600 cc implant will take me too far past that goal.
I am also afraid of complications due to the size of the implant. Is it a better idea to go with 500 or 550?

And where are your scars from lift
Who was your doctor? How long were you off work?
I am 5'5 140 .. I went up too 550cc .. I love them .. My doc would not go any bigger and I am kind of happy he didn't let me .. I am almost 2 months out .. Got measure 34 ddd .. Guess the best advice is to go your doctor says!! And what u feel is best for you .
Than you very much for your reply. I just had my surgery today and also went with 550cc! Excited to see how they end up :)
Yay .. Hope every thing went well
Most surgeons don't like going above 500ccs when doing a lift because the large implant adds too much weight on the incisions. Your PS is okay with going up to 600ccs? I don't see any pictures, so it's hard to judge how much bigger you'd be with 600 ccs. I went with what my PS and surgery coordinator suggested for the look I was going for and I'm very happy. I was so scared to go over 200ccs, but I ended up with 325ccs and I'm glad that I got that size.
Yes, my surgeon was fine with the size... I trusted her & am hoping for the best! Pleased with everything so far.
Congrats on your surgery! Happy healing!