BL Without Implants -Columbus, OH

Hi! I am a 42 years old and considering a BL...

Hi! I am a 42 years old and considering a BL without implants, hopefully around the end of the year. I’m in the Columbus, Ohio area and looking for a PS who specializes in cosmetic surgery involving breast and has experience with African American skin. I’d like to start scheduling consultations with doctors who were referred and highly recommended as opposed to selecting doctors blindly (they all look good on paper :) ). Thanks in advance!

Two Consultations Scheduled

So I have two consults scheduled so far. The first is with Dr. Steven Robinson this Friday and the second is with Dr. Mark Preston on the 27th. Dr. Robinson did my upper bleph in December of 2011 and Dr. Preston was referred by a friend of a friend. I'm trying to learn as much as I can before the appts so I can ask educated and intelligent questions while there. Any advice would be greatly appreciated.

I Should Add

I like the size of my breast, 38D, but I definitely wouldn't mind a smaller cup size.

Thank you for sharing your journey. I am also looking into a BL without implants (at least initially). Best wishes in your quest!
I preferred one without an implant myself! When I went to my consultation- the doctor told me I didn't have enough breast tissue and I would be significantly smaller- which I asked how small- and he said it would be hard to guess. So I decided to go with an implant but he suggested a low profile. I did some looking around and was really drawn to the full looking perky breast. Needless to say- after doing research I was surprised how much my wants changed. So anyway- keep researching!! This site is amazing and there are some amazing BL without implant stories!!! Good luck in your decision!!!
Thanks Christy! I'm like you, I can't stop looking at boobs either! I should really put a password on my phone :) Good luck to you as well.

It's Done

Hi All. BL with slight reduction was this morning. I was super nervous and scared, but everything went just fine. I woke up in a lot of pain which was surprising because in reviews I read many women said they had no pain immediately after. Well let me tell you, that was not my experience. My breasts hurt so bad that I cried :( On a positive note, other than the pain, I felt pretty good and was able to go home not too long after being in recovery. I have a follow up appointment tomorrow at 11. Hopefully I will be able to take some pics to post for you all. BTW, I chose Dr Preston to perform the surgery. Prayers up and fingers crossed that he was the best choice, but I think he was :)

First Post Op Appt

I had my first post op appt today. Dr Preston said everything looks good and not to worry about the funky shape of my breasts as they are swollen and will look better and better every day. I guess they look ok for being one day post op??? There's been very little pain today, but I did have to take a Percocet when I got home from my appt. So far I'm pleased with the initial results.

You're looking good! Like you said they're swollen but at least they're the same size and symmetrical with it! Time and gravity will help these matters, just try to rest as much as you can over Christmas

Four Days Post Op

Hey All! Not too much to update. It's been four days and the only time I feel any pain or discomfort is when I'm up and moving around for too long. My breast start to swell and feel heavy so I have to sit down. Here's a pic. It's not great but you can see they're starting to look better (at least I think they are???)