Good Results Overall - Columbus, OH

The staff was very informative throughout the...

The staff was very informative throughout the process. All my questions were answered and they were all very friendly. Surgery day went very smooth and I was very comfortable. The staff called periodically after the procedure to check up on me and in between follow ups. The results are good, they are very balanced and feel more natural than I was expecting as I opted for silicone over saline.

The only things I wish would have turned out different are, I feel I overdid the size. It feels like I am too busty for certain types of clothing I was used to. I had 425cc silicone unders high profile. I was 34B before and now I am 34C/D. I think I would have went with a 300cc moderate if I could do it again.

My inframammary incision scars aren't in the fold, they are about 2 1/2 in above so it is hard to hide the scar and due to tension in that area during healing, the scar is wider and more noticeable than I would like, I have used scar guard and other products, but I think I will possible need laser scar revision. The left breast has some nerve damage that hasn't returned and I am over two years past surgery, so I have gotten used to the desensitized nipple and areola and sometimes the numb skin itches and it drives me crazy because I can't feel to scratch it. I, however, knew that was a risk. The larger the implant, the higher the risk for nerve damage like that. Overall, they look very good, much better than they were before the procedure.

I may consider downsizing within the next 5 yrs, and I would return to Dr. Shah for that. I rated lower in some areas like time spent because Dr. Shah was always in and out at all the appointments so I feel I didn't get a lot of one on one with him, but his staff pick up in this area and made up for that.

Columbus Plastic Surgeon

After months and maybe years of bouncing around all over the internet reading up on any surgeon I could find and looking at hundreds of before and afters from different surgeons, I came across Dr. Shah's website.

Hello, this is Dr. Shah. Thank you so much for the good review. We can definitely revise the scar and usually this can make it much better. You are welcome to come anytime - just call!

Thanks so much for sharing your experience on RealSelf. You look lovely!