Dr. Donaldson is Exceptional (Staff Included)!! -Columbus, OH

I decided after 4 kids that it was time to get my...

I decided after 4 kids that it was time to get my breasts FIXED. I went from a 30E (naturally) to an A :(. I was worried about looking too big (which I was naturally). I really wanted to look proportionate!! Dr. Donaldson and his staff are top notch! He put me at ease from the beginning. From the consultation, to the surgery, to the follow up. The receptionist is discreet, Cheryl got me in within a month, Bobbie said she would be there with me the whole time, and she was. Dr. Donaldson is so charming and fun, but the best part is his surgical skills. WOW!! The results are incredible. I couldn't have asked for better results. I'm really pleased with my decision to go with Dr. Donaldson. I would do it again in a second..THANK YOU!! :)...
Columbus Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Donaldson is an incredible doctor for many reasons......his bedside manner is great! His surgical skills are beyond my expectations!! It's only been 4 1/2 weeks and I look at the scars and shake my head. By the time they are fully healed, I don't think I will be able to detect the scars. It shocks me a little bit...... When he is with you, he makes you feel like you are his only patient. He answered every question I had (and with humor- which I liked). I was very self conscious, but he wasn't and that helped me overcome it a bit. He is a phenomenal doctor. If I could clone him for every type of specialist, I would. :)

Thanks so much for offering your opinion on your doctor.

With more detail about your experience - such as tips for getting good results, pros/cons, before & after photos - our team can add your story to the Breast Augmentation community.