Botox Gives Me Such a Lift! - Columbus, OH

Botox has been a wonderful way for me to stay...

Botox has been a wonderful way for me to stay younger and happier looking. Having it done is easy, and I love the results ... I started developing horizontal lines in my forehead when I was in my thirties and even wore bansg for a while because I felt it was so unattractive. Now my forehead and the area between my eyebrows is line-free. Completely smooth! I am 63 years old and Botox has been a big part of keeping my face smoother as I do everything I can to remain at my best! I'll never go without it again!
Columbus Facial Plastic Surgeon

The Sullivan Centre is a medical practice focused on the most professional and up-to-date methods of treating and correcting all kinds of facial and body conditions. I love it that Dr. Mike treats only the face, making him an expert in that area, and his wife, Dr. Chris Sullivan, treats the body, also making her an expert. The office staff are absolutely wonderful: welcoming, friendly, informative and reassuring. I enjoy my visits to the Sullivan Centre and recommend these doctors to everyone I know!

Thanks for starting a review.  Have you been getting botox for a while?  Any tips or tricks for the users who have never tried it but are thinking about it?