31 Year Old 2 Kids Mini Tummy Tuck - Columbus, OH

I have a mini tummy tuck with lipo flanks next...

I have a mini tummy tuck with lipo flanks next week 5/23. I have 2 kids and this is something I have been working up my nerves to do for some years now and the time is finally here. I'm happy and nervous at the same time and so ready to get it over with. I can't wait to see the results. I've heard that liposuction is painful so I'm anxious to see how I manage the pain.
Welcome to the community.  The liposuction is not the most pleasant during recovery; burning and tingling for about 3 weeks.  You can do this and will make it through to the other side:)
Thank you for having me as a part of such a supportive community, it has helped me to learn so much about my procedure. I'm ready to get things rolling and I'll continue to update.
I look forward to it.

1 day to go

My mini tt is tomorrow morning and I'm ready to get this done. Can't wait.
How are you feeling girly??? How long were you in surgery and did you have general ? Looking to see your pics .
I'm actually feeling really good, thanks for asking. Yes and I did have general and went well, I was slightly nauseous afterwards. I'll post some pictures soon. It wasn't no where near as bad as I expected.
You go girl!! Keep us posted and definitely try to share before and after pics! You will do wonderful! We all had nerves so hang in there and keep updates coming :)

Day 1

All done. I'm feeling good, not much pain at all. I'm so glad I did it and it's over with. I can't wait to see some results
Do you have any after pics?
Glad you are ok, I am thinking about that and cant wait to see your results.
Can't wait to see your after photos :) so glad to hear it wasn't as bad as you thaught hope I can say the same

My first doctor visit

I had my first appointment after my mini tummy tuck/ lipo of my flanks with my ps. My drained was removed and he said everything looks great. I also had a vertical scar revision done from a previous surgery I had from years ago. I can say I'm happy that I went through with the procedure I'm just going to stay patient for the results. I still have some swelling and I have stopped taking any pain medicine. I feel great. I'm doing light work such as washing the dishes making food and continuing to walk around frequently. I will post photos soon.
Would love to see pics of your progress and healing as well.
Are you going to post after pic?? Love to see :)
I will soon

Recovery

Recovery

Looks great :)
Thank you!
Hi how are things going, when in your surgery date? I have posted one pic so far and will post more this week.

Week 1

I have just come up on my first week after my procedure and I'm feeling good. Everyday it gets better especially without the drain and the uncomfortable binder I started off with. I still have some swelling but nothing to much. I noticed the first couple of days the more I forced my body to do the more swelling it caused, so I will do the dishes and sweep the floor the floor and sit down. Overdoing isn't good because you have to give your body the listen and give your body the proper rest it needs. I know our mind can tell us one thing but our body will tell the truth and it's very important to listen to it and relax. My scar is still dark along with some glue my ps put on both if my scars, I just can't wait to see how things look a month later.

Typo

I meant to give your body time.
looks great!! Are you happy you did the lipo? How would you describe the pain of the lipo and the tummy tuck itself? I have heard the lipo is worse than the incision across the bikini line. I am hoping for a mini tt but haven't made up my mind about the lipo.
Hey how are you? Thank you, I am very happy that I did the mini and the lipo it was well worth it, I had loose skin on my abdomen along with my stubborn "love handles" that wouldn't go away no marker how much I exercised. To be completely honest the mini & lipo wasn't bad to me at all. I've heard people say that it burns really bad and it's worse than the tt, but I haven't experienced any pain or nothing else. It only feels sore slightly if I touch it. I feel great, I'm healing good. I know everyone's body is different when it comes to pain but for me it wasn't nearly as bad as I anticipated it to be. Post some before pics when you decide to get your procedure I would love to see your progress and results. I wish you the best.
Hey you look amazing I ended up post poneing my surgery I freaked out but also my grandma is in icu right this moment I felt like it was not right to go ahead with surgery with her so ill my mom is a basket case and I cant fully be there for her mentally if I am nervous and recovering. I am mad at my self for my anxiety but also believe things happen for a reason. You LOOK AMAZING AND I AM STILL FOLLOWING EVERYONE'S UPDATES .

Pic

Before

Congrats! Are you still numb? I am 11 days post mini and my tummy is still very numb and I still wear my binder (which I want to because I feel "safe") also, if I sneeze or couch it pulls and scares me so bad. I am not alone right?? Lol! You're post pic looks great!!
Hi, thank you. You look great. How have you been feeling so far? Your are definitely not alone with the binder support, I am the exact same way I don't do anything without it because it makes me feel secure. Lol! I am still numb. I'm sooo glad I'm in the recovery stage and not the pre stage any more scrambling my nerves.
Thank you. Glad I am not alone. Everyone heals differently but a lot of what I see I feel like I am a slow recovery candidate ;) have you thought about buying a compression garment from like target or somewhere? I also just read about those tonight and thought that would be a bit better than this bulky binder. I am doing much better these past two days. Not on meds now (other than bedtime) and able to bend over instead of squat, ha! Still nervous to hold my 2 yr old but I go back to doc on Thursday so I am sure I will get the green light there. Really the main recovery now if just the insecure feeling about the numbness and guarding it so much. Really ready to not be swollen (it is much worse by the evening after being up all day) and ready to get back into normal routine again! Have you returned to work? Tomorrow starts my first full week back! I work part time but sitting at a deal kills my back after while!!
Dr. Albert Chao