Mommy Makeover Tummy Tuck and Breast Augmentation -Columbia, TN

Hello, everyone don't really know where to start...

Hello, everyone don't really know where to start so ill start out with my a 25 year old mom of 2 beautiful girls 7 and 4 both delivered by c-section. I'm 5'4" weigh 127lbs and I'm in a 34 A bra wide ribed so my bras don't really fit right. I'm done having kids and have wanted a breast augmentation sents I had my oldest child. Then after I had my second child I had a little pouch of skin over my scar. I can't stand it. I've only met with one doctor so far and really like him. But want to met a few more before I make my finely decision. I'm also in the process saving money. I have been on realself off and on for a year now and decided I would share my story in joining. I looked into going to the Dominican Republic but ultimately decided that it would be best for me to stay closer to home. Hopping for a change with the new year. :)

I'm so glad you started sharing your journey with us now! Here's a list of questions you might want to take with you on other consultations. You're smart to really do your research and consult with different doctors. Please keep us posted!