Lipotherm: Waiting on the Outcome - Columbia, SC

I just had the procedure done on July 11, 2011 on...

I just had the procedure done on July 11, 2011 on my love handles, upper and lower abs. I was unhappy with the fact that my stomach began poking out further than my adolescent sized boobs and I started hating shopping more and more because of this. It was either lipotherm or breast implants.

I'm 31 years old, 5'7, 181 lbs and the average person would say there was nothing wrong with my body. I've never had surgery so this was a first for me. It has been two days after the surgery and I feel like I've done a million crunches, but I have a high tolerance for pain so it's not that bad.

Luckily, so far I have no bruising and the majority of my leaking was the first day. I've been trying to drink excessive amounts of water but all in all, I am just waiting to see if it was worth it. My follow up is August 12th so I will update my post then, unless I see major results prior to the apppointment.

The entire staff was great. It was a blessing to find such great staff/doctor in this area for once, seeming that I am not from here.

Hey there,

Thanks so much for sharing your experience with us, I hope you're doing well and have started to see some results. Good luck with your follow-up appointment, please do keep us updated on your progress!

Give it some time. It takes about 2 months for the swelling to go dowm but it will be all worth it. The longer u wear your garment; the better your results will be. I wore mine for 8 weeks all day and at night for the remainder of the 6 months n im very happy with my resultd.