Worse Than the Real Tummy Tuck. - Columbia, SC

I had this done out of frustration while trying to...

I had this done out of frustration while trying to find a Surgeon to do my TT. Out of fairness to the person who administered the procedure, she told me it would not take care of the excess skin. I opted to try it anyway. I had to have two treatments and it was some of the worst pain I have experienced in my life. I waited approx six weeks then had the real Tummy Tuck done. I wouldn't waste my time with Cool Sculpting again.
Rejuvenations Health Spa

Super people. Clean friendly facility, but the procedure was almost intolerable pain wise, which I was not prepared for. It took forever to show results and did nothing for the excess skin, just as I was told.. No follow up calls to check on me and or my results.

Thanks for sharing your experience and I'm so sorry to hear it didn't work out for you, Heather. I'm glad to hear the tummy tuck did the trick, though.

Thank you Sharon. The real Tummy Tuck has been difficult at times, like any major surgery, but the results far outweigh any inconveniences. I am very pleased with the whole process and the results achieved so far.