Changed my Life - Columbia, SC

I was in my early twenties and I had DD breasts, I...

I was in my early twenties and I had DD breasts, I had breasts from the time I hit puberty. I was not able to wear cute tops like the other girls because my mother said with as much assets as I had I looked *cheap* at that age to dress in half tops or tube tops etc.

Part of my teen years were spent covered up to not appear loose etc.
I grew into a woman and had back problems and I hated the size of my breasts because they were heavy and I was miserable.

My sister and I both decided to have reductions, and we scheduled them within 3 days of each other so we could recover at home together.
This was the most amazing and easy process of my life, The surgery was done with a laser, something that back then was not as common, and we were in the hospital and out within a day.
My recovery was pretty effortless and I was back at work as a personal trainer in a couple months, I went back before that however I was not able to do my normal routines for awhile.
I'm 43 now, so I do not have photos but I can say I was so happy I wanted them autographed.

** it's been a good while ago, I am estimating the process I put because my insurance covered most of it, and I am not sure the exact amount, I remember it was clocking in right under 10k.**
Columbia Plastic Surgeon

Dr Haines was so wonderful and helpful, he was thoughtful too. I remember when he came to check on me, I was half out of it and I asked if I was dreaming, he put a hand on me and it was kind of cold and he said feel that? I was like ohh cold! he laughed and said yep, you're awake not dreaming. He has a wonderful sense of humor and makes you feel at ease even when you have marker drawings on you like a coloring book. I highly recommend him to anyone that wants to feel cared for and thrilled with your results afterwards.

Be the first to comment on this video...

This conversation is missing your voice. Please join RealSelf or log in