29 Years Old Mom. Breast Fed Two Babies. Was 34 Full C Small D Before Kiddos. Deflated Small B Afterwards. - Columbia, SC

Over the muscle 421cc moderate profile mentor. ...

Over the muscle 421cc moderate profile mentor. 5'6" 140 athletic. Hoping for a D, but don't think it will happen. :(
First few days were rough, but the worst part has been constipation and an awful acne like rash! Started lower back in both sides moved around to my tummy , breasts, neck and starting on my face! I'm embarrassed to leave the house , but heading to ps this morning and will hopefully receive help! I've been off all pain meds except Tylenol since Friday.
Columbia Plastic Surgeon

So I have to ask, other than the rash how are things going? Hopefully the rash is better by now :)
Yes, it's finally clear!
How are the tatas? lol I am only asking b/c I have a preop with the same doctor and there are not a lot of reviews on here for him :/
Have you seen the dr? Could it actually be something viral like chickenpox? Also, if it is a reaction to antibiotics, I believe it could take a couple days for the rash to clear up.
Have not figured out what the rash is....I've switched antibiotics and they have me doing a Hibiclens cleanse and steroid cream twice a day. I'm covered in the rash and have not been able to enjoy my amazing new breasts yet. :(
Sorry to hear the description your having. Could it be that you were allergic to something that you weren't away of? or Please ask the your PS also Please ask your Family Dr. for possible allergic reactions.
Is it an allergy to the antibiotic? I had hives before from clindamyacin, but it was itchy, not just rashy.
So sorry you are having that rash! Bloating and constipation are so common, they are almost normal after surgery. But I have no idea what the rash is. Could you please share what it is and what caused it, when you find out? Hope you get relief!