24 Female Dorsal Hump, Bulbous Tip, Deviated Septum Rhinoplasty -Columbia, SC

I have been uncomfortable with my nose all my life...

I have been uncomfortable with my nose all my life. Over a year ago I began searching and setting up consults from North Carolina to Florida. During that time I suffered with endless ear, throat and sinus infections. I had a deviated septum, a dorsal hump and bulbous tip. I chose Dr. Wassermann because I liked his work. It had a natural appearance that fit the persons face creating overall harmony. I felt confident in choosing him because I knew he had the eye and patience to create perfection on the operating table. Which he did, taking an hr longer than anticipated. I didn't want to get my hopes up in picturing 'my' perfect nose and I didn't. Its perfect and better than expected. I couldn't be happier.

3 months post op

Haven't had a sinus infection or breathing difficulty. Tip hurts a little when it's really cold and it looks like I have 3 small pimples in my left nostril. I really need to follow up. Overall I'm happy. Just hoping to have more tip definition?
Columbia Plastic Surgeon

Very professional, clear and to the point. Compassionate and easy to reach someone in the office with any of the million questions I had.

Your nose looks great. Your tip will be more defined once swelling goes down. Thanks for the update.
Was the surgeon worried about the constant infections you were suffering from, and have you found relief?
No he wasn't. It couldn't be determined if my nose was causing the problems. The moment since I had the surgery it feels like I'm breathing with an oxygen tank. It's amazing how much air I can breath in. No ear or sinus infections and the fluid I've had in my ears for years has finally drained
You look younger after! So beautiful :)
Thank you!!
Wow! Awesome results. You must be thrilled! Thank you so much for sharing on RealSelf. Did you have any low points during recovery?
Yes day 3 was the worst. It was hard to sleep on a 30 degree incline as I am a side sleeper. The pain was worse towards the end of the week.
You look beautiful! Congrats. Your surgeon did a great job. Thanks for sharing.
Thank you!!! I am, still can't believe it.