Tips to Make It More Comfortable! - Columbia, MO

So far I haven't looked at it closely because...

So far I haven't looked at it closely because others have said it takes a long time to see the final result so I don't want to freak myself out. I do want to offer a couple things i did to make it more comfortable. I didn't feel any discomfort until i ran out of the perineal cold pads I ordered. If you have ever had a baby they give you these awesome pads with ice pack built in so not only do they help with pain and swelling they catch the bleeding. The cheapest I found these were at Overstock.com. case of 24 lasted me two and half days and I wish i would have had one more days worth. I also ordered a perineal cleansing bottle like the send you home with after childbirth. This I used every time I needed to urinate so it wouldn't sting. I think it was $2 on Ebay. Hope this helps as It made it a lot better than I expected.
Columbia Plastic Surgeon

Great! In office as I will not go under again.

These are great tips, and I'm sure those preparing for this procedure will be very thankful to know about these items.

Good for you for not looking too close if you think it will freak you out. I don't know if I would be able to keep myself from looking, and I'd probably go into full on freakout mode - you are smart with your approach!

How are things feeling today?