I Would Rather Sleep in a Cardboard Box Than Give Up Botox! - Columbia, MO

Seriously - I love that stuff but it is more...

Seriously - I love that stuff but it is more addictive than drugs, lol.

I've been doing botox to the glabella (between the eyebrows) area every 5 months for about 2 years now. Even though I am only 28, I have always made "the angry face" every time I concentrate to read, watch TV, write, or anything else that requires concentration. At 26 I was already starting to form 2 deep vertical lines there - holy crap, I am not an angry person, I don't want to look like one!!!

So - hello Botox! Some might criticise me for starting this young but I think the best weapon against wrinkles is prevention. If I don't allow those muscles to contract, I can't form wrinkles there, simple as that. Now, I am starting to form fine lines in other places, and that's ok, I am fine with aging, I just don't want to look angry 24/7, that's all.

So, long story short - if you find a good doctor - it is totally worth it but beware - once you start, you just can't stop, it's addictive! :)

Can you recommend someone for Botox? Thanks.
In the Columbia MO area - I go to Doctor Concannon (Conannon Plastic Surgery) off of the AC Exit on Hwy 63. I am signed up for their email newsletter and always watch for Sales and events to it is cheaper.

Well I certainly hope your Botox habit doesn't put you into a cardboard box!! Haha, that is a pretty funny title!

Isn't it funny how once you start, when you start to see things come "awake" again you just want to get in & have them quieted down?!