Eye -Columbia, MO

I knew my upper eyelids had extra skin that hung...

I knew my upper eyelids had extra skin that hung over my eyelashes. They caused my lids to be more or less slits to be peeked through. However I did not have any trouble seeing through them even though I knew they didn't look too good. I figured I'm 66 years old and that's what I should look like. My wife was the one who thought I should have them fixed so I wouldn't look so old. I went along with it for her sake.
Dr. Concannon explained a brow lift was also needed to address my upper eyelids, if we only did the eyelids it wouldn't really help so much because it was only dealing with half the problem.
I was extremely happy the surgery was going to be done right in his office without going through that whole hospital scene. AND Dr. Concannon said to call him no matter what nor when the problem was, he gave me his cell phone number.
Columbia Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Concannon did a great job. I look a lot better.

Thanks for sharing.  Looks like you had the surgery a couple years ago.  How long did it take before all the swelling went down?  This is a really common question in the eyelid surgery world, so any info and tips you have about the healing process would be great!