A Better Looking 'Me.' - Columbia, MO

Dr. Concannon was recommended by a friend of mine...

Dr. Concannon was recommended by a friend of mine who was very pleased with her results. We both had a facial laser treatment, CO2 fractional laser resurfacing. Dr. Concannon explained all facets of expectation, procedure, and care afterwards. I think he took adequate time in his explanations to me and his background of medical experience at hospitals such as Massachusetts General (Harvard) was a plus for me. My background is in the medical field as well, and I was reassured by the anti-viral medicine started a few days ahead of my appointment and the pain/anxiety medications given before the treatment. I was given a prescription for pain after the procedure but had minimal discomfort and did not need to fill the prescription; the discomfort I had was relieved by cold cloths and Aquaphor ointment. A few months have passed since my laser resurfacing and I am VERY pleased with the results. Sometimes a person takes a chance with elective procedures but I think Dr. Concannon is very qualified, honest, and does an excellent job.
Columbia Plastic Surgeon