A Better Looking 'Me.' - Columbia, MO

Dr. Concannon was recommended by a friend of mine...

Dr. Concannon was recommended by a friend of mine who was very pleased with her results. We both had a facial laser treatment, CO2 fractional laser resurfacing. Dr. Concannon explained all facets of expectation, procedure, and care afterwards. I think he took adequate time in his explanations to me and his background of medical experience at hospitals such as Massachusetts General (Harvard) was a plus for me. My background is in the medical field as well, and I was reassured by the anti-viral medicine started a few days ahead of my appointment and the pain/anxiety medications given before the treatment. I was given a prescription for pain after the procedure but had minimal discomfort and did not need to fill the prescription; the discomfort I had was relieved by cold cloths and Aquaphor ointment. A few months have passed since my laser resurfacing and I am VERY pleased with the results. Sometimes a person takes a chance with elective procedures but I think Dr. Concannon is very qualified, honest, and does an excellent job.
Columbia Plastic Surgeon

Thanks for sharing.  How was the actual treatment and recovery?  Do you mind adding an update to your review about that?  As the community manager, I'm asked all the time to keep encouraging people to share more details, so please accept this as a well-intentioned request from thousands.