Tram Flap Reconstruction Horrible Experience - Columbia, MO

I had a horrible experience with my tram flap...

I had a horrible experience with my tram flap reconstruction. I wouldn't wish it on my worst enemy. I broke open on my abdomen about 1 inch deep, 1 inch up and down, and 3 inches across. I broke open around both breast and had large holes in the openings also. I couldn't heal with the saline soaked gauze the surgeon was having me use. I went to my primary care physician. She wanted me to sunbathe nude (I live in town) so I ended up buying a heat lamp and attaching it to the back of a dining room chair and laid on the floor under it so I wouldn't burn. I soon could see I was going to heal.

I have no tummy muscles (they used mesh) so I roll out of bed. I have no definition between my breasts and my stomach. I am round like a barrel. I have no waist and my navel is not where it used to be and excuse me but my pubic area is huge now! If I wear clothes that fit my butt, then they cut me in half. If I wear clothes that fit my waist, then I have baggy butt. I have large fatty areas under my arms and have nothing above my breasts; I am concave. It is hard to find tops that look nice.

I am 13 yrs. past my surgery. I have an appt. with a different plastic surgeon and am wondering if with the new strides they have made in implants if that is a way for me to go. I do not want to be any larger. I am fine with that. To use an implant does the Dr. have to make me larger or does he take out tissue to make me the same? Can the area that is concave be fixed? Am I in for a lot of pain? If I get an implant, can I lie on my stomach? Can I take hits/blows to the chest without them breaking? Any suggestions would be helpful.

Seaburg

Not sympathetic to my needs or problems. Was late to my appts. Mean when asked questions post surgery. Had to go to my primary care physician to get healing problem resolved.