Feel Like a New Woman - Columbia, MO

From the moment you walk through the doors of...

From the moment you walk through the doors of Concannon Plastic Surgery you feel at ease. The care Dr. Concannon and his staff give is one of a kind. The consultation, pre-op, post-up, were unlike anything I expected. The surgery was a breeze I had it done on a Thursday and was back to work on Monday. Dr.Concannon gave me his personal cell number just in case I had additional questions, I've never herd of a doctor doing this. This was one more thing that set Concannon Plastic Surgery apart from other facilities.
Columbia Plastic Surgeon

I am a 29 with two children and after having my second child I was un comfortable in my own body. Even wearing a bra I still didn't feel comfortable with myself. After doing research and having consultations with different surgeons, the moment I met with Dr. Concannon I knew he was the surgeon for me. Right from the start he made me comfortable with every step of my procedure. Dr. Concannon and his staff made me feel right at home and no question was a stupid question, they were there for me through this life changing decision. I thought by wanting to have a breast lift I was being vein but now I know it was far from being vein. I am more confident, I carry myself better, and it has made me feel better inside and out. I could continue to praise Dr. Concannon in so many ways but my best advice is set up a consultation and experience this one of a kind care for yourself, I guarantee you wont be sorry!

Congratulations! Your lift looks like it was beautifully done. It's nice you didn't even need small implants to get a really great look. Often times women will lose volume from their lift and they end up needing a small implant. Thank you for sharing your story on RealSelf!