Amazing Breast Results

Everything regarding my experience with Dr....

Everything regarding my experience with Dr. Concannon was excellent. I am so grateful that someone as highly recommended and recognized was available to me in Mid-Missouri, I didn't have to travel to the "big city" for such great care. From my first contact with his office I was impressed with how warm and efficient his staff were. Dr. Concannon himself did a wonderful job of educating me on my procedure, choices, and expectations. I felt he was professional yet personable and genuinely interested in helping me.

They did an excellent job in all stages of my procedure, and were always quickly responsive to my emails or calls. I particularly appreciated the ability to handle some of my questions via email, as opposed to waiting on hold for 20 + minutes like I have to do to speak w/ my primary care physician's nursing staff. But most of all I am thrilled with the results. My breasts are beautiful; perfect! I couldn't be happier.

I was prompted for more details. The recovery was...

I was prompted for more details. The recovery was SO EASY. The procedure is done under conscious sedation, not a general anesthetic. I was able to have a light breakfast beforehand, and didn't have to go to the hospital. I was sedated during the procedure, it didn't hurt at all, and I would drift in and out and talk to the nurse who was sitting with me (on my side of the drapes) holding my hand. Afterwards I joked that I wanted to go shopping but Dr. Concannon said to just go home and watch a movie. The day after surgery they took my dressing off and put me in a bra; that was my "uniform" for the next few weeks. I was good to go to work literally 3 days after surgery. I only wish I had done this sooner!

Columbia Plastic Surgeon

I shopped around initially looking at various websites. Dr. Concannon's before and after pictures really showed the kind of result that I was looking for, more so than the other websites. I did meet with several surgeons, but Dr. Concannon's demeanor and care really blew me away. After I met him and his wonderful staff, I was sold. I am so happy I went there!

Can you message me? thinking about having BA by Dr con cannon. Would love to know specifics saline vs silicone implant size maybe some pictures

Thanks for adding more! I'm glad you're so happy with your results.

Thank you for your doctor testimonial. If you'd come back and add more information to your story, such as why you wanted this done, what sort of implants you went with and what your recovery was like, I can add this to the breast lift community. Thanks in advance.