Removal of Breast Implants and Breast Lift - Columbia, MO

After having a baby and nursing I thought I needed...

After having a baby and nursing I thought I needed implants to make my breasts go back to the way they used to be. Opted to have implants put in. 5 years went by and I felt too larege and looked top heavy so I consulted with Dr. Concannon. I trusted what he said that by removing the implants and doing a lift that I would still have plenty of volume (like I did prior to pregnancy)
I am so happy I did!! I feel so much better, having my own natural breasts, plenty of volume and can actually fit into shirts and look great. I get comments from people all the time asking if I'd lost weight. I don't regret it one bit!! Just getting a lift makes all the difference in the world! Thank you Dr. Concannon!
Columbia Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Concannon has a great staff, everyone was really friendly. The surgery and recovery wasn't bad at all. I was very comfortable plus having it done in his swanky private office was sweet! Much better than trudging thru hospital hallways to get to where you needed to be. He also gave his cell phone number if anything was needed after surgery 24/7 - I've never heard of that before! He truly does care about his patients. Don't hesitate - just make an appointment and find out yourself. You won't regret it!