I LOVE my New Look - Columbia, MO

I have always wanted to have larger breasts. I...

I have always wanted to have larger breasts. I have lurked on plastic surgery pages for years, I never liked how I looked in a swimsuit or nice tops. I finally went to talk to Dr. Concannon about the procedure and once I did I couldn't wait to get it done! He had me try on different sizers in the office, so I could see exactly how I would look after the surgery. The surgery was done in the office OR with sedation, and it was so EASY. I was comfortable and relaxed through the whole thing, just like they promised. It has been 4 months since the surgery and I still can't stop looking at myself in the mirror (!!!)

Would love to see your results can you message me?

Hooray for your success story! What type of implants did you get?

Columbia Plastic Surgeon

I initially chose to see Dr. Concannon because he is close to where I live. The results on his website are very good. He is board certified. But once I met him and his amazing staff, I was hooked: they have a beautiful facility, they truly care about their patients, and they have beautiful results. I LOVE THEM :) Thank you Dr. Concannon! And also thanks to your wonderful staff, they are so friendly and helpful-- I really feel like part of the family.