I LOVE my New Look - Columbia, MO

I have always wanted to have larger breasts. I...

I have always wanted to have larger breasts. I have lurked on plastic surgery pages for years, I never liked how I looked in a swimsuit or nice tops. I finally went to talk to Dr. Concannon about the procedure and once I did I couldn't wait to get it done! He had me try on different sizers in the office, so I could see exactly how I would look after the surgery. The surgery was done in the office OR with sedation, and it was so EASY. I was comfortable and relaxed through the whole thing, just like they promised. It has been 4 months since the surgery and I still can't stop looking at myself in the mirror (!!!)

Columbia Plastic Surgeon

I initially chose to see Dr. Concannon because he is close to where I live. The results on his website are very good. He is board certified. But once I met him and his amazing staff, I was hooked: they have a beautiful facility, they truly care about their patients, and they have beautiful results. I LOVE THEM :) Thank you Dr. Concannon! And also thanks to your wonderful staff, they are so friendly and helpful-- I really feel like part of the family.

Would love to see your results can you message me?

Hooray for your success story! What type of implants did you get?