Great Experience with a Great Doctor - Columbia, MD

*SmartLipo MPX I had my abdomen, front...

*SmartLipo MPX

I had my abdomen, front flanks, and lower back done. I was not particularly chubby in those areas, I wanted it more for contouring purposes. The procedure was not painful, just scary; you have this big canula going in and out of you and you're afraid it's going to rip through your skin.

The recovery is kind of painful, but not unbearably so. I have had a few plastic surgeries and I usually only take pain medications for the first day and then just grin and bear it for the rest. There was some bruising and I was a bit sore, as time went on it felt like my skin was being ripped from my insides (on the inside I felt this). It wasn't horribly painful, but I tried to limit my movement for a few weeks.

Nice

Thanks so much for sharing your experience with us. It sounds and looks very painful, but hopefully you will begin to see some good results! Please keep us updated on your progress.

Baltimore Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Chang is great, he is very friendly, very understanding, and very disarming. He has a very very non-judgmental attitude and he really just wants to help you feel your best. He is an honest surgeon, he will tell you straight out if he thinks a procedure is not going to be of any benefit to you or if he thinks you don't need it. He does a lot (or has done in the past) for children with cleft palates in 3rd world countries, which makes me want to support his practise even more. While Dr. Chang is always nice his front desk staff can sometimes come off a little bit rude, but nothing too serious.