Entirely Pleased with the Invisalign Results

At the outset, my dentist estimated my total...

At the outset, my dentist estimated my total Invisalign process would be approximately 1 year; however, at 10 months I'm at the end. I had a top over-bite and crowding on the bottom that needed correcting.

My program entailed 17 trays for the top and 21 trays for the bottom. I did endure a constant dull head ache throughout the process but taking a couple tylenol prior to switching out the trays really took care of anything worse. (I learned that from prior reviews; many thanks for passing that hint along.) Wearing the trays posed very little problems. Yes, they created a slight lisp when talking but I quickly over came it. My major problem was dealing with dry mouth and chapped lips. I don't why this occurred but keeping lip balm on hand sure does help.

The over-bite was noticeably reduced with each tray; gaps between my teeth disappeared leaving me a result better than I envisioned. I didn't think that my bottom crowding was that severe and would have thought that correcting it would be faster than the top. This was not the case. I thought the correcting process was going take more than the predetermined 21 trays, but the crowding disappeared with the last 4 trays.

I am totally sold on the Invisalign process as the way to go for adults. No fuss . . . no muss. I know others have experienced some problems but my dentist made it smooth sailing all the way.

I live in the Columbia area as well. Can you tell me who the denist or provider was? Thanks!

My dentist was on target every step of the way! There were no surprises.