I Trust Him with my Life!!!!!!!! - Columbia, MD

After having bilateral masectomy it helped me to...

After having bilateral masectomy it helped me to feel good about myself and not feel less of a woman.

Due to body image disturbance I chose to do breast...

Due to body image disturbance I chose to do breast reconstruction. I had very good recovery. The hardest part was pain associated with expansion. As long as I took my pain medication I was okay within two days. My nipple reconstructions including tattoo looks natural. I have very little scares. I would encourage any woman who is facing this decision to do it. It is not as horrific nor barbaric as it sounds.

Baltimore Plastic Surgeon

I have been a patient of Dr. Chang since the beginning of 2010. From my initial phone call to his staff I was comfortable with their professionalism. I was treated as if they have known me for years. First time I met him I was greeted with a firm hand shake, thereafter with a hug. Dr. Chang is an excellent plastic surgeon. He is a very compassionate, awesome, impecable, attentive, warm, caring and personable human being. I feel very blessed to have him in my team. As a young woman who was diagnosed with breast cancer and had to face bilteral masectomy which is life changing, having a doctor that understood me and my situation made it less scary and my anxiety was put to rest. My family and friends who met him were all impressed by him. They all told me that if they where to have any plastic surgery that he will be the one.

So glad to hear that at the end, you feel it was worth it. Do you mind me asking how long after you had your reconstruction was it until you had your nipple surgery?

I had radiation after I completed my expansion. So I had to heal from that before any other procedure that is why it took almost a year.