Doctor Just Didn't Care - Columbia, MD

Pro: teeth are straight con: they're small....

pro: teeth are straight
con: they're small. she didn't care about the end result, just my money. my gums are puffy like no other.

my teeth had gaps, and that's it. they were relatively straight, and my gums were NORMAL.

this woman rushes through my monthly checkups and she doesn't care about anything that i feel or about how i saw the results.

if i had a problem with something, she either says "well, that's how it is" or "why do you complain so much?"

i wish i actually did research and go to a more credible orthodontist.

honestly, if you wanna know what i liked about the whole thing, is that my teeth are straight. i absolutely HATE everything else, it was a living nightmare.

Dr Shahla Radfar

if you didn't get my drift in my comments, well here is why you should just totally avoid her: she is defensive. if there is a problem, she will blame it all on you. my gums are bleeding? "it's because you don't brush well" HA funny maybe it's because she was jabbing at my gums with her diamond drill. she doesn't care what you think. i saw my teeth had misaligned because she fitted my retainer wrong. i asked ALL my friends and they agree, my front tooth was misaligned by 1mm. what did she think? "i think it looks fine" I'M SORRY, WOMAN, just because she finds it fine, doesn't mean everyone else does. she honestly just doesn't care about anything except getting you to pay your monthly payments and then half-ass everything else.