Zerona Worked for Me - Columbia, MD

I got a groupon for the zerona, i was skeptical at...

i got a groupon for the zerona, i was skeptical at first of course and i asked to see actual patients before and after pics. met with the techs there and asked a bunch of questions. after deciding that i had less to loose with this then lipo or tuck i went for it. within 3 weeks thats 6 sessions in two weeks and a final measurement and photos 1 week after last session i lost a total of 6 lbs and 5.37inches! my love handles are completely gone! no more muffin top.

i have one child and wanted to loose some of the belly left over from pregnancy...i am very happy with my results, i still have some more to go but am keeping with the diet and exercise program i started with zerona, im now only 3 lbs from my goal weight.

loose skin is still an issue for me so my belly isnt as flat as i would like it to be, its still a vast improvement on where i was. and an excellent jump start to any weight loss program.

Hi,

What office did you attend for this procedure? You look great!

Welcome to RealSelf, inkmom. Thanks for sharing your story and pics.

physcians weight loss center

this office is rather unorganized, and a little bit unfriendly. that doesnt change the fact that the zerona lazer treatment was a sucess.