Lips Did Not Last - Colts Neck, NJ

I had my lips injected with Juviderm, two full...

I had my lips injected with Juviderm, two full vials, and some was added to my folds. The effect was great in the office. But it's August, 4 months later and my lip is pretty much gone. Not worth it. It was very very painful too, and I had bad bruising. It took a month for my lips to look normal, not swollen and bruised, but the effect only lasted 2 months.

it sounds like they injected too deeply in which case it will not last very long...because every time ive had juvederm injected it lasted over a year....but you have to do your homework and make sure you dont go to any of those mini spas because most of them use people who have no business injecting anything in anyone....and ask for pictures of others that have had the same procedures as what your looking to have done....
Can anyone tell me what to expect in the way of any bruising or swelling for lip injections? I know that everyone is different, however what is the 'average' expectations?
I'm sorry the results didn't last for you, that is super frustrating.  Was this your first time ever trying filler?

He was so abrupt and only interested in the money he was getting. He ran from room to room, literally he ran, needles in hand. He also was very rough in his care.