Can't Wait!!!! 13 Days! - Colton, CA

I am going to be getting a Tummy Tuck and...

I am going to be getting a Tummy Tuck and Liposuction to my hips with Dr. Ben Childers. I am so happy to finally have a nice belly that I haven't seen in many years.

I'm 5'10 and 177lbs right now. I have lost 90 lbs. I have also had one pregnancy. My son is 5.

I have tons of stretch marks and no matter how much I work out and eat right there is just skin that hangs there and sags. I am so excited for this journey to start!

I forgot...

I'm 29. I am so excited! I can't believe it's so close!!!! I will load photos the day before surgery.

11 days can't come soon enough...

Decided to take pix now. I've gained some weight which makes me sad. Must have been eating because I was stressed with school and also because my friends seem to eat whatever and it doesn't really matter much. No more of that! I'm making sure I get on good eating as much as I possibly can before surgery. Once I'm off my birth control pills my appetite should get better too. I took pics and an uploading them now. I'm glad everyone else here can relate.

The new me, starts now!!!!!!! 11 days!!!

I was just thinking...I am unhappy with how I let myself gain some weight back. I understand that life happens and I'm human. But, I know that I need to make changes now!

I'm back to monitoring what I eat constantly. No more junk food or fast food. Vegetables, fruits, whole grains, proteins and lean meats. I am also putting in major effort to work out. I wont beat myself up, but I need to do better for my longterm health and happiness. I will not be getting another surgery...this is a one time deal. It was an eyeopener I had today.

PO Day 1

Saw my Dr. early this morning. He said I'm doing we'll and everything looks great. Told him it's burning where my drains enter my body and he said that's normal. Coughing hurts Sooooo bad!! Didn't have leaking considering I woke up every few hours to empty my drains. The Dr. said most of the fluid in my drains us from the lipo procedure.

First Real Shower! PO Day 4

After that shower I feel like a million bucks. I also switched to a smaller garment. It's helping me walk better than the other one. I also took a pic. I'm very happy with my results! I guess all the MOM and Colace and cutting back on my norcos all caught up with me. I think that was a reason I wasn't able to sleep last night.

22 days PO

Loving my new tummy and no love handles! Just need to work on my thighs once I get cleared to work out again! I see my PS in about 5 weeks. I was back to work PO day 14. Dr. said he took out about 5 lbs of skin and fat.
Riverside Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Ben Childers is a wonderful plastic surgeon. I had 4 consultations and he was the best. His work looks the best in all of the photos that I saw and he just reassures you that you are in good hands.

Hey, how are you feeling?
I'm feeling pretty good thanks. Swelling sucks but I know that takes time and I have some fluid still from the lipo that will dissolve later. I've lost weight...my friend and PS told me by looking at me. Said he got about 5 lbs of skin and fat off. Woohoo. LOVING my new stomach so much! How about you Sunsets? How are you doing?
So good to hear you're happy and healing well. Same here :)!!
That is great news. I know you had a bit of trouble a little while ago with a fever and what not. Glad you are doing well! :)
Yes thankfully it stayed low and lasted just a few days. Are you standing straight now? Are you using a CG or binder? I'm still hunched and in my binder.
Sunsets I was standing pretty much completely upright when I got the 2nd drain out. So at 11 days PO. I'm at 4 weeks PO yesterday, and I'm going to wear the garment for 2 more weeks.
Hoping that you are feeling well and resting. The drains are the worst part right now! Can't wait to see pictures! It will all be worth it in a few weeks!
Thanks KimRap. I am resting as much as possible. See my PS tomorrow. I will probably take a pic or 2 before my shower in the morning. I'm really not draining that much. I can't wait for a few weeks from now!
Hope that they come out. My ps said if they are draining less than 20ccs total for the day, they can be removed. Fingers crossed yours come out at your appointment. Happy healing!!!
Congratulations! Can't wait to see your pics!
Thanks Txmomof1. I'm in a lot of pain today, so as soon as I'm feeling better I will post some.
Yes. The first 3-4 days are not fun. Try to sleep as much as you can. ;) you will feel better by Friday or Saturday. I had to wait 5 days to shower and by that 5th day I was a new person.
Perfect. I am ready for Friday and Saturday. Lol. Glad to hear it! I might shower tomorrow just because my A.F. is making her appearance tomorrow. We'll see though. How many days PO are you now?
8 weeks. I wasn't allowed to shower for 5 days. I bought baby wipes and did sponge bathes everyday. It wasn't as bad as I thought it would be. It was hard to shower and I got so tired I had to sit down a few times. Luckily I have a ledge in my shower. I can't believe you are going to have to deal with A.F. This early. Omg!!!! I had it right before the surgery. It was perfect.
You are lucky you didn't have any drains. They are the worst part because they burn. Lol. I bought those disposable baby wash cloths. I think I will use those for the first few days. Yeah, so unfortunate. Lol.
Yay we made it :)! My drain entry points are burning too, mostly on the right side and that one is hardly draining.
They both burn so much. My left one, #1 is hardly draining. Lol. I also start my period tomorrow, and haven't really thought about how to deal with that yet. Guess just wear some granny panties with a pad under my garment? Oh the joys. Lol.
And my right one is hardly draining. I also feel so phlemy and need to hack it out but it hurts :(. When do you see your PS again? Sorry about AF coming tomorrow that's just adds to the whole dirty feeling.
It sure does. Lol. I go again on Friday so he can remove my pain pump.
Are you in much pain? Or do you think the pain pump is working?
I don't think the pain pump is.doing much. Lol. It might be, but I have more pain from my drains and in my incision and back right now. However, I'm doing better than yesterday. I'm walking upright quite a but, and it's all unintentional. My Dr. said that was fine. How are you doing Sunsets?
Same here with pain at the drain points. I keep stripping them but I see little globs of gook at the entry point of the bulbs. But it seems like its letting me drain the piping ok. It does feel like its slowly getting easier. I can't stand straight at all. I'm doing the granny walk :). They told me not to push straightening up bc it'll add tension on the incision.
Yeah. Can't wait for them to get out! I notice I've been ending up straight when I get up from the toilet mostly. Lol. I hunch over while I'm walking though. I'm just glad that it seems that.every day it's getting better.
Good luck newme! Can't wait to catch up with you on the flat side :)
Good luck to you too! We deserve this and it's FINALLY our turn! :-)