Can't Wait!!!! 13 Days! - Colton, CA

I am going to be getting a Tummy Tuck and...

I am going to be getting a Tummy Tuck and Liposuction to my hips with Dr. Ben Childers. I am so happy to finally have a nice belly that I haven't seen in many years.

I'm 5'10 and 177lbs right now. I have lost 90 lbs. I have also had one pregnancy. My son is 5.

I have tons of stretch marks and no matter how much I work out and eat right there is just skin that hangs there and sags. I am so excited for this journey to start!
Good luck and congrats!!

I forgot...

I'm 29. I am so excited! I can't believe it's so close!!!! I will load photos the day before surgery.
You have a review page now - awesome :)! 7/8 here we come!
Thought I should make one. My weight has gone up some, so I'm gonna eat right and work out up until surgery. Yay 7/8! I can't wait!
I'm excited for u!! Lucky you, July is right around the corner. Good luck and congrats. I look forward to your updates and advice.

11 days can't come soon enough...

Decided to take pix now. I've gained some weight which makes me sad. Must have been eating because I was stressed with school and also because my friends seem to eat whatever and it doesn't really matter much. No more of that! I'm making sure I get on good eating as much as I possibly can before surgery. Once I'm off my birth control pills my appetite should get better too. I took pics and an uploading them now. I'm glad everyone else here can relate.
finally, someone has same date with me :-), do you going to have MR too? I only get full tt and MR, no lipo, i guess i'm much ready now, 7/8 here we go
Silverspring_mom yay! Always nice to find people who have the same date! He said he will do muscle repair if it's needed. Since I only have one kid he wasn't sure how bad it is. I'm getting lipo because my thighs need it and how much overhangs when I sit down especially. Lol.
If you have any questions I will be happy to answer them for you. I can't believe what I've wanted for so long will finally be here so soon!

The new me, starts now!!!!!!! 11 days!!!

I was just thinking...I am unhappy with how I let myself gain some weight back. I understand that life happens and I'm human. But, I know that I need to make changes now!

I'm back to monitoring what I eat constantly. No more junk food or fast food. Vegetables, fruits, whole grains, proteins and lean meats. I am also putting in major effort to work out. I wont beat myself up, but I need to do better for my longterm health and happiness. I will not be getting another surgery...this is a one time deal. It was an eyeopener I had today.
Good luck newme! Can't wait to catch up with you on the flat side :)
Good luck to you too! We deserve this and it's FINALLY our turn! :-)
Good luck to you!! We're sharing the same day!

PO Day 1

Saw my Dr. early this morning. He said I'm doing we'll and everything looks great. Told him it's burning where my drains enter my body and he said that's normal. Coughing hurts Sooooo bad!! Didn't have leaking considering I woke up every few hours to empty my drains. The Dr. said most of the fluid in my drains us from the lipo procedure.
Hoping that you are feeling well and resting. The drains are the worst part right now! Can't wait to see pictures! It will all be worth it in a few weeks!
Thanks KimRap. I am resting as much as possible. See my PS tomorrow. I will probably take a pic or 2 before my shower in the morning. I'm really not draining that much. I can't wait for a few weeks from now!
Hope that they come out. My ps said if they are draining less than 20ccs total for the day, they can be removed. Fingers crossed yours come out at your appointment. Happy healing!!!

First Real Shower! PO Day 4

After that shower I feel like a million bucks. I also switched to a smaller garment. It's helping me walk better than the other one. I also took a pic. I'm very happy with my results! I guess all the MOM and Colace and cutting back on my norcos all caught up with me. I think that was a reason I wasn't able to sleep last night.
Hey, how are you feeling?
I'm feeling pretty good thanks. Swelling sucks but I know that takes time and I have some fluid still from the lipo that will dissolve later. I've lost weight...my friend and PS told me by looking at me. Said he got about 5 lbs of skin and fat off. Woohoo. LOVING my new stomach so much! How about you Sunsets? How are you doing?

22 days PO

Loving my new tummy and no love handles! Just need to work on my thighs once I get cleared to work out again! I see my PS in about 5 weeks. I was back to work PO day 14. Dr. said he took out about 5 lbs of skin and fat.
Hi ladies im really interested in getting a tummy tuck and lipo in my flanks can Someone rerecommend a good plastic surgeon for that, i had a boob job by Dr Kadz wich i love ,but i seen his work ob tt and their so ugly and alot of girls complain about his work(crooked and opening and infection) ...yikes! Plz help ladies im in riverside area..
So good to hear you're happy and healing well. Same here :)!!
That is great news. I know you had a bit of trouble a little while ago with a fever and what not. Glad you are doing well! :)
Los Angeles Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Ben Childers is a wonderful plastic surgeon. I had 4 consultations and he was the best. His work looks the best in all of the photos that I saw and he just reassures you that you are in good hands.