Zerona Actually Worked for Me Despite my Doubts

I am 39 years old and I have had two children. I...

I am 39 years old and I have had two children. I work out at 85% of my max heart-rate for 45 minutes, 5 times per week. I have 18% body fat. Despite being fit and reducing my simple carb intake, I just could not shed 7 lbs. that I wanted to lose for a planned beach vacation. So, in desperation, I decided to take a major gamble on Zerona. I say "gamble" because the reviews for Zerona on this site are so poor, and I could not find any reliable evidence that Zerona works, independent of the laser manufacturer's own studies. In lieu of smart-lipo, I opted for spending far less money, less downtime and less pain.

To be honest, I really was not expecting it to work. However, this procedure totally worked for me. I lost 6 lbs., and most importantly, inches from my saddlebags and stomach. I was very disciplined regarding post-treatment instructions; i.e., drinking approximately 80 oz. of water per day; working out for 45 minutes after every treatment session; taking the recommended supplements of Niacin & Cranberry; & religiously wearing the compression garment every day. I would totally have this painless procedure again.

She has absolutely no bedside manner, but she got me the results I wanted.

No, not even. How do you get that? I got NO results. Nada. Nothing. Lost 5 inches divided by 10 places... which meant nothing changed. Clothes fit exactly the same. I a seriously regretting not saving up more cash and having my love handles lipo'd. I threw my money away on Zerona, no doubt.
It's like Spanx or yesterday's version of a girdle. But, it sounds like you had incredible results!
Compression garment? What compression garment? Never saw one, haven't heard of anyone else being supplied with one either. I would have wrapped myself in a black plastic garbage bag and duct tape if they had asked me to.