What Happens When Zerona Doesn't Work?

I had six treatments and no results. I was given...

I had six treatments and no results. I was given three more days. After seven total, still no results.

After being told I was a perfect candidate to shed inches on my thighs, I shelled out $2300. I exercise six days a week alternating weights with aerobics and one day of an hour of stretching. I wear a BodyBugg to calculate calories burned and record calories eaten so that I can keep my weight around 125 for my 5'2" frame. I'm almost 54yrs old.

I followed the protocol of a specific cleansing diet, drank 2.2 liters of water daily, took the required vitamins, massaged the legs 10 minutes each, two times day. I also wore anti-embolism stockings and started elevating my legs every night. There was no pre-treatment regimen given a week before.

The chiropractor giving the treatments doesn't have an explanation. I did this based on the positive reports I'd heard on The Doctors and other TV and Internet reports. I wish I'd seen this post first. I'd really like to know what went wrong.

Why does it appear that the Zerona laser works well for some and not at all for others?

I cannot recommend this procedure.