Still Waiting - Colorado

I am 3 weeks post procedure after a full face....

I am 3 weeks post procedure after a full face. Ultherapy's brochure states in part " is unlikely you will need pain medication during the procedure. Many patients describe the sensation as momentary prickling or heat beneath the skin." Oh if only!! I completely agree with others that Ultherapy grossly misrepresents the level of pain. I took prescription pain meds for this and had my whole face done. It literally feels like sharp hot needles are being shot into your face - deep, intense pain. Even with pain meds, the pain at times was almost intolerable to the point of giving up. Also, when I lift my eyebrows, the right side of my forehead goes up but the left side no longer does. This is a direct result of the procedure. This side effect, or any risk/side effect, was never mentioned as a possibility, either by my doctor's office nor in the brochure. Is it permanent? I have no idea, I'll just have to wait and see. I can only hope that in the next few weeks I get the results they display in the brochure. Otherwise, I've just wasted $2500.