Still Waiting - Colorado

I am 3 weeks post procedure after a full face....

I am 3 weeks post procedure after a full face. Ultherapy's brochure states in part "...it is unlikely you will need pain medication during the procedure. Many patients describe the sensation as momentary prickling or heat beneath the skin." Oh if only!! I completely agree with others that Ultherapy grossly misrepresents the level of pain. I took prescription pain meds for this and had my whole face done. It literally feels like sharp hot needles are being shot into your face - deep, intense pain. Even with pain meds, the pain at times was almost intolerable to the point of giving up. Also, when I lift my eyebrows, the right side of my forehead goes up but the left side no longer does. This is a direct result of the procedure. This side effect, or any risk/side effect, was never mentioned as a possibility, either by my doctor's office nor in the brochure. Is it permanent? I have no idea, I'll just have to wait and see. I can only hope that in the next few weeks I get the results they display in the brochure. Otherwise, I've just wasted $2500.