Wanted to Reduce Fine Lines; Left with Red Patches

I have always had great skin and receive...

I have always had great skin and receive compliments on it all the time, including by the nurse who gave me the peel, right before she applied it. I did this because I am going to be 50 this year and thought it might reduce some fine lines I'm beginning to see.

Firstly, it is not a "go about your business" kind of peel. You can expect to stay home for 4 days or so because you will have sheets of skin hanging from your face. Secondly, it is not complete in 6 days. Thirdly, it is a medical procedure, expect the unexpected.

I followed the regime to the letter and am left with red blotchy spots all over my face! I HAVE to wear makeup to cover it up. My skin is no longer the envy of my friends. I wish I had not done this peel.

Please, do your research. Don't be lead by the VI Peel website. This might help someone who has pock marks or scars or issues that need to be dealt with. If you have good skin, this is a waste of time and money and may do more harm than good.

I think I should have been informed that this procedure was unneeded in my case and been presented with all the facts. Instead, I was marched off and it was done and sent home, within 20 minutes.