Tummy Tuck & Lipo of the Flanks. Not Sure if Its Needed?! - Colorado Springs, CO

I'm 23, 5'4 1/2, weight is 148 pounds... I was...

I'm 23, 5'4 1/2, weight is 148 pounds... I was 268, so I've lost 120 something pounds all natural... But now I have a buldge & extra skin that will not go away no matter how hard I workout to get rid of it. I do have two kids an I'm not planning on having anymore so I think it's time to fix what I cannot.

Go with your gut (literally) on what you need and expect and it will be what you had hoped for. I am nervous but my bf just said this is the right decision so nothing that occurs can be wrong.
Your completely right, I think a full TT with Lipo of the Flanks is what will give me the best results for what I'm hoping my body will look like.
Had similar experience with weight loss and now the extra skin and belly bulge which just does NOT go away. I am one day pre-op for tummy tuck and lipo of flanks. I am excited and feel it is a reward I deserve for the hard work of losing weight. If you choose this path, I wish you the best!
I'm excited for you..... I've researched for over a year now an have talked to surgeons online about a tummy tuck I just don't know if im going to need a full one with lipo of the flanks or mini tuck and that's it, I'm moving back stateside soon an will just go in for a consultation an see what is said.