Third Treatment of Liposonix - Colorado Springs, CO

I had my third treatment done on 12/ 13/ 12. This...

I had my third treatment done on 12/ 13/ 12. This was on the lower portion of my stomach. It cost me $1200.00. I get mesured again on 3/13/13. I have lost about 11inches total of the upper abs and flanks. This latest procedure was easier, as I took 2 hydrocone 750's before having it done. I also had a designated driver. I can't wait to see how much more has been lost. Had lots of bruising which is good, as it seems the more you have the better this works.
Dana from Colorado Springs.

I hope you get the results you want. I just wanted to say that the bruising and results have no correlation. I had zero bruises, zero swelling, and some of the best results the doctor said she had seen. I lost around 3 inches from my waist which is a lot for me (I'm only 5' 2" and 105 lbs, but with a little tire all around my middle).

I have 1 more month to go before getting measured...

I have 1 more month to go before getting measured again. I can't wait. My blue jeans are fitting alot better and in some cases alot larger. I am so glad that I had this done. Now I can see the real places that I still need to work on, as the hard fat cells are gone and the flabby fat is there. I am starting to work on the sculpturing now and can already see a diference.
Dana in Colorado Springs, C
O

Please join RealSelf or sign in.

Colorado Springs Dermatologic Surgeon

Went to a seminar on the procedure and got a discount on the first two. Went back to take care of a little more fat that the first two didn't take care of. Everyone in the office was professionl and friendly. I would recommend this to anyone who could afford to do this.